Our stay here was so excellent, I had to share my appreciation. Everything was clean and comfortable when we were here, but what I most appreciated was the service. Everyone was very helpful--taking time to help us find where we wanted to go on the map, answering our questions, and providing a very well-cleaned room. I really appreciated the shuttle service, when my husband had the rental car for his work. The driver was prompt and reliable, and it really made the difference in my short stay in Austin. He also provided us with the valuable warning not to drive during Austin's rush hours if you can possibly help it. I also loved the swans in the fountain. They were such a relaxing sight each time we walked out to the lobby. They seemed very happy and appeared to enjoy the attention they received. I was very glad we didn't stay downtown!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Austin - Arboretum, is just a short drive from downtown Austin and within walking distance of the Austin Arboretum's shops and restaurants. Located 20 minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, our Austin Arboretum hotel is close to dining, the business district and the Austin technology hub near Charles Schwab, IBM and Microsoft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Austin
- Embassy Suites Austin
- Arboretum Austin Embassy Suites
- Austin Embassy Suites