We always love staying at Embassy Suites. The staff here are friendly and helpful, and the rooms are spotless. The manager's reception was always a relaxing pre-dinner treat, and breakfast was adequate. Kurt, the kitchen manager, does an amazing job at the restaurant. The location is so close to downtown, and also close to Lake Travis and local shopping. The Arboretum shops and restaurants are a fun outing just across the road, and there is a lovely outdoor food court and walking path. We found the location ideal for a relaxing, family vacation. I'm not sure we would have been any happier at the downtown Embassy Suites, which happened to be booked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Austin - Arboretum, is just a short drive from downtown Austin and within walking distance of the Austin Arboretum's shops and restaurants. Located 20 minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, our Austin Arboretum hotel is close to dining, the business district and the Austin technology hub near Charles Schwab, IBM and Microsoft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Austin
- Embassy Suites Austin
- Arboretum Austin Embassy Suites
- Austin Embassy Suites