“Great Hotel”

Ranked #15 of 203 Hotels in Austin
Oklahoma City
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed August 7, 2009

My husband and I have stayed twice at this hotel. It is super clean and the staff were so friendly and efficient. They went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. It was a wonderful experience!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
texas
Reviewed August 6, 2009

We have children that attend UT and come to Austin several times a year. We've stayed at many different hotels and this Hampton is one of the best. The location is great - just get on MoPac for the short trip to west campus - and you're also close to excellent shopping and restaurants in the Arboretum area.

Houston, TX
Reviewed July 22, 2009

Stayed Friday, Saturday and Sunday night for a conference. The AAA rate was excellent. Checked in after midnight and room was held for me. Nice room, good breakfast and very pleasant staff. Left some clothes in the room, called and they held them until I returned to Austin later in the week for another conference. Room rate did go up quite a bit when I tried to book a one night stay later in the week. For a hotel on the Northwest side, I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
1 Thank BBeardenTX
Austin
Reviewed July 20, 2009

My husband, 2 dogs, and I were in desperate need of a room when our A/C went out of commission. The staff at Hampton Inn came to the rescue, offering us an unbelievably reasonable rate. Check-in/-out was a breeze, the staff was super friendly, and this pet-friendly hotel is in a terrific location. Highly recommend!

1 Thank DominiqueFrancon
Baltimore, MD
Reviewed July 17, 2009

This was the first night of a road trip from Austin to Baltimore. We got a larger room with a sofa, which was perfect because our toddler son was able to eat his dinner and breakfast off of the coffee table. The room was clean, neat, quiet, and comfortable -- everything I expect of Hampton Inns.

Orlando FL
Reviewed June 13, 2009

The staff was very helpful and always friendly on all shifts. Room was very clean and housekeeping kept it that way during our stay. The complimentary breakfast was as expected from a Hampton Inn stay. We would definitely stay at this location again if circumstances allowed.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TraveldudeOrlandoFL
Dallas
Reviewed June 9, 2009

The staff was great. Very friendly upon arriving to the hotel and throughout the stay. I always look forward to the great rooms when I stay at a Hampton Inn. They are setup and designed for anyone, whether a visiting family or someone on business. Always a very nice large room and the beds are so comfortable, it makes it hard to leave and return to my own. I also make it a point to stay in a location with a nice hot breakfast, and the Hampton does a great job with the variety of choices with breakfast hours that always work with my shedule. I take full advantage of the coffee, hot chocolate and teas that are available at any time in the lobby. I highly recommend this location and haven't stayed anywhere else in Austin since my first stay here.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business