“Excellent!”

Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest
Ranked #13 of 201 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I normally stay at a Hampton Inn or a similar hotel when I travel, but this hotel was way better than expected. Before arriving, I spoke to Margo over the phone. I felt welcomed before I even made into Austin. She answered all of my questions and even advised me as to where to park for an event that evening. The hotel was very nicely updated and clean. And the breakfast fresh and well stocked. I make it to Austin a lot, and I know where I will be staying in the future.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
AUSNWManager, Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2014

Dear School72,

I am simply blown away by the wonderful review that you have completed for us! I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed our hotel, service, and breakfast as these are all elements we are constantly trying to maintain at our hotel. I will also be passing your wonderful comments along to Margo, and I know she will be truly happy to see them. Thank you for staying with us and for committing yourself to us in the future! We certainly look forward to seeing you and we welcome you to call us directly so that we can make your next reservation as good as the first!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Second time to stay at this hotel. First class stay the first time. Second time we did not have our room cleaned two days in a row otherwise it would have been great like the first time. When we did call to have a fresh set of towels it took longer than anticipated and when we did receive the towels, staff seemed annoyed.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Dear Omar D,

I cannot begin to express how disappointed I am that your return stay with us was not up to the standards of your previous stay. You are correct in saying that our hotel is known for providing service that is customary of your first stay and I am appalled at the fact that we failed to deliver this standard the second time around. I can assure you that I will be speaking with our Executive Housekeeper to ensure that this type of issue does not happen again. In addition, I will be dealing with the employee who seemed to give attitude during the delivery of your towels. I promise you that our policy is to always be kind and respectful to our guests and I will absolutely address this with my entire staff. I honestly hope that you have not lost all faith in our hotel and that you will choose to give us another try in the future. If you do, I ask that you ask for me directly as I will want to ensure you a worry-free stay.

F.Michael Aguilar
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Good location close to Arboretum and Domain in Austin. Very friendly staff (they even upgraded our room, unprompted). Nice lobby. Nice room. We loved the free breakfast and around-the-clock free coffee! Hampton Inn has impressed me once again.

• Stayed: July 2014
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Dear JaneCHG,

Thank you very much for your positive review! I am happy to hear that you have received an upgrade. You have mentioned many amenities that are very true about our HAMPTON INN! First of all the location, clean and updated rooms with new mattresses, good, hearty breakfast with our famous Texas waffles, but the best is our amazing and friendly staff! Where would we be without compliments from our guests, such as yours! So thrilled and excited that we have impressed you one more time!!
Hoping we can be your 'HOME AWAY FROM HOME' again soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

My stay at the Hampton Inn was a wonderful experience thanks to Thomas, GM, and his willingness to help. He did everything in his power accommodate me. The room was spacious and clean. Front desk was helpful. They even supplied me with toothpaste. I missed breakfast, but that was because the bed was just so comfy. As for location, it's about 20mins away from 6th street (main purpose of my trip), but I did see several shops and restaurants like 5mins away. As a college student, the price was reasonable and I definitely got my money's worth. This Hampton Inn would definitely be a good choice for those looking to relax and is family-friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2014

Dear Greace09,

We can't thank you enough for writing such a wonderful review about our hotel. Yes, Thomas is our GM and is very considerate, kind and always willing to help guests!! We are very fortunate to have him. I am very happy that you have enjoyed your stay in your clean room! I will definitely share your fantastic review with our staff! We do have complimentary amenities for our guests, just in case an item is forgotten. Now, let's talk about the beds!! Our mattresses are BRAND NEW and the doubles have been replaced to queen size beds! I am sorry that you have missed breakfast but I do believe that you did not want to get up!! There is nothing better than a GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP! Thank you again for recommending our hotel, either for business or pleasure, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Was looking for Austin hotel that was in a quiet and safe area. Hampton Inn was both. Stayed on 5th floor which was very quiet. Very clean rooms internet was adequate. Free breakfast was good and adequately stocked. Plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Dear Wyattran,

Thank you for responding to Trip Advisor, especially since your review is wonderful to read! I am happy that you had a wonderful stay with us and that your room was in a quiet area. We do have 6 floors and most floors have refrigerators. Uneven numbers face the pool, which many guests prefer. Rooms away from the elevator or corner rooms are ideal rooms for you! Yes, you are right, our hotel is in a great location and safe area. I am pleased to hear that your room was very clean and you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast. I will inform housekeeping of a job well done!! Our highest goal is superior guest satisfaction! We look forward to seeing you soon in the future!

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Spent two nights at this location recently for a business trip. Overall, it was a great stay & the front desk, especially Michael was super friendly and helpful. PROS: New mattresses in the rooms, great breakfast, nice rooms & decor, easy access. CON: The a/c in my room didn't get super cold. Overall, would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Dear Nicnak55,

Thank you for responding to TripAdvisor and taking the time out of your busy day. I am very happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us! I will inform Michael and the front desk team of their excellent service. It is our goal to make sure our guests are satisfied during their stay! I like your list of pros and cons. Yes, we have new mattresses for all beds, and updated our doubles to queen size. I apologize about the AC system not cooling the room. There is a wall panel to adjust the temperature so I am sorry that your room temperature was not perfect. We always encourage our guests to inform us about issues, but I am grateful that you still had a great business trip!
We definitely look forward to serving you again, whether it is business or pleasure, and we will make sure your room has a comfortable atmosphere!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I had an enjoyable stay, quiet, peaceful atmosphere. I was able to wind down after my busy days and relax. The room and amenities were great, the complementary breakfast was very good, wide selection of items to choose from. I don't know if they had a complementary happy hour which would have been great to help wind down. The fitness center had enough equipment to burn those calories. I had a great stay, I would definitely book a room at the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Dear Joe O,

I would like to sincerely thank you for the awesome reviews that you have written. It is very enjoyable to know that we have met, if not exceeded your expectations! I am very happy that you had the time to unwind and relax, in addition were very satisfied with your accommodations and breakfast. It sounds like you are fitness minded! Did you know that we have a little trail to go jogging close to the hotel? Unfortunately you missed our Happy Hour!! It is Wednesdays from 5-6:30 pm. We offer our guests white wine, red wine, beer, and a cheese platter.
We enjoyed having you, and we look forward to seeing you on a Wednesday!