“Great hotel!”

Ranked #14 of 199 Hotels in Austin
Seattle, United States
“Great hotel!”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Delicious complimentary breakfast with a wonderful front desk staff. It was a joy to see them every morning. Everyone who works there made my mornings great. Service was always quick and the rooms were cleaned well.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, March 15, 2014
Dear Linda L,

I am so happy to read that you enjoyed staying with us at our hotel! It is always wonderful to hear that our staff has left a positive impression on our guests. I can assure you that your words are wonderful encouragement for myself and my team! We certainly thank you for your patronage and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Great location! The staff was super friendly & helpful. The lobby was very comfortably decorated. The breakfast area was convenient to the lobby as well. Breakfast itself was great (lots to choose from) & well-stocked. The staff were on hand keeping everything clean. The room was comfortable (King suite), albeit on the small side compared to similar at other chains. We would most certainly stay at this location again.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Howietravels,

I am so glad to see that you enjoyed your stay with us at our Hampton! We try to set ourselves apart from others by providing great guest service and it is always nice to know that we have succeeded. I will continue to push myself and my staff to go above and beyond for guests like yourself! Thank you again for your patronage, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
San Antonio
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

What made this stay for us was the staff. The Hotel looks recently renovated and the bed was great but the staff really stood out. Everyone was engaged and truly interested in making sure we had a great stay.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Barry B,

It is always wonderful to see when a member of a group has enjoyed their stay with us! We get so many weekend groups in house and we always try our best to take care of them. I am so thrilled that you enjoyed working with our staff and I will pass along your kind words to them. Thank you again for the encouraging review and we look forward to seeing you again!
Corona, California
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton Inn twice now and each time have had a wonderful experience!

Staff is super friendly! The smiling faces that greet you when you check in really makes you feel welcome!

Rooms very clean and modern!

All services have been especially great!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear MyBrokenJeep!

Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful words about our property and staff! It is always nice to see that our returning guests are still impressed with our hotel. I know that my staff will also enjoy your comment about the smiling faces as they work very hard to ensure great guest service! We look forward to seeing you again soon, and we promise to keep smiling!!
Houston,TX
Reviewed February 22, 2014

When visiting Austin, this is the hotel that my wife and I always stay. Very convenient to many attractions and you can stay here at a reasonable price. Rooms are always clean and beds are very comfortable. Never have had a problem with the Hampton Inn Austin Arboretum area.

Morning breakfast has many selections of fruit, breads, juices, coffee, scrambled eggs and sausage. Plenty of choices to get your day started.

Highly recommend this hotel when visiting Austin.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Dear Texag80,

I am so thankful to you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our property! It is really nice to know that you and your wife continue to choose us as your Austin hotel. My staff and I are always happy to see our returning guests as it lets us know that we are impressing our guests enough to keep coming back! Again, thank you for your continued patronage and we look forward to serving you again soon!
houston, United States
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great place, great service, excellent breakfast. We were on a last minute trip to Austin and booked this hotel minutes before we arrived. The staff was very helpful even at 3 a.m. when we arrived. I would highly recommend this hotel location to other travelers.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Laurie P,

I am so thrilled to read that you enjoyed our hotel, our breakfast, and our staff! I can honestly tell you that my night auditor was happy to read your comments as he doesn't get too many check-ins at 3 am, but it is wonderful to know that he is still impressing our guests! Thank you so much for recommending our hotel to other travelers and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Recently renovated to current Hampton standards, room was generous in size - and quiet, despite being close to the elevator. Staff was very friendly and helpful - helped me find a lower rate for my stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear John L H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a kind review about our property! I am so glad that you found our accommodations to your satisfaction. I am also so happy that you were impressed with our staff as Guest Service is something that we take very seriously! We certainly look forward to serving you again!