“Outstanding”

Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest
Ranked #15 of 202 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The bellman met us curbside and welcomed us to the Hampton. We checked in around 4 pm. A lady named Jane was at the front desk. She made us feel as though we were "family". I walk with a cane when I am not being pushed in a chair. Jane was able to put us in a room near the elevator. The room was just great. The beds and pillows were comfortable. Everything we wanted was there. Overall it was outstanding.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear Thomas D,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review about our property! Also, I have to tell you that we are truly appreciative of the fantastic things that you had to say about us and our staff! We certainly look forward to serving you again and providing another excellent stay the next time around!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Stayed at Hampton for a business trip, so it was a good location. If you are traveling for a night out in downtown Austin, I would suggest a closer hotel since cab fares are kind of high. The hotel was very clean and the breakfast was awesome!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank CanekCanek
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear CanekCanek,

I want to begin by thanking you for submitting a review with such fantastic scores for our hotel! I am always pleased when one of our business clients has enjoyed their stay with us, since that is a majority of our business! I do also want to agree with you on the cab fares in Austin, but also mention that we are directly accross from the Domain which does feature numerous fantastic restaurants and bars, all of which is a 5 dollar cab fare away! Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to host you again on your next trip to the Austin area!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed here for orthopedic surgery scheduled the next day. The staff was very helpful. The rooms were clean and well-maintained. We will definitely stay there again for other activities in Austin. The breakfast was better than the usual hotel breakfast fare and the breakfast bar was kept well stocked and the staff was friendly and pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Lisa L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review about our hotel! Your incredibly kind words are certainly an inspiration for us to continue providing great guest service! We strive to do that every day and it is always nice to be recognized when we are succeeding at this goal! We look forward to serving you on your next trip to Austin!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

you can't beat the price, the value, and the STAFF at this hotel. i never write reviews, but i'm taking the time to write this one because the service was amazing. the front desk staff remembered me by my phone calls, had a thoughtful welcome gift for me (goodies) and my son (pool floaties). at breakfast, the manager greeted us by name with a smile. the lobby area is so nicely decorated and the breakfast is delicious, the people are friendly--it's like you're staying at a family member's home. it's in a great location--the domain and plenty of shops and restaurants are just down the road. i will ALWAYS stay at this hotel in Austin from now on.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear Shalimar,

While one of our other managers did send you a separate email, I wanted to personally take a second and thank you for your kind review here on this site! We certainly loved having you and your family stay with us, and you were nothing but wonderful throughout the entire process! I want you to know that your fantastic words are and inspiration for us to continue providing the very best guest service possible. If you ever find yourself needing anything please feel free to give us a call and we would be happy to assist you again!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We stayed here one night in early August. We were here for a wedding and joined by a number of family members. The front desk staff, JANE and AMBER, were very helpful in accommodating our requests for an early check in and to arrange for our rooms to be located near one another. This was great in being able to corral multiple generations for our excursions.

The room we stayed in was consistent with other Hampton Inns, which means it was modern, non-fussy, with some space for seating along with a desk in addition to the king sized bed. Bathroom was in good repair with plenty of towels. While we did not have time to enjoy it, the pool area looked very nice. The front desk area had fresh fruit and cucumber water available to arriving guests, which was very refreshing on the very hot August day. The free breakfast was varied and was replenished regularly.

This is a good location if you are doing things on the north side of Austin, but is also conveniently located right off Mopac/Loop 1 if you are heading downtown or to the Zilker Park/Town Lake/Barton Springs area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Dear ViviTraveler,

I have to begin by thanking you for submitting your incredibly kind and thorough surey about our hotel! I am always pleased when a guest takes the time to let us know how we are doing, but when a guest shares a review such as yours it means even more to me! We are all so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we certainly look forward to serving you again (and hopefully you will have time for the pool next time)! Thank you so much for your patronage and if you need anything at all we are here for you 24 hours a day.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I booked a trip to this hotel from July 29 thru the 31st and let me tell you, what a great experience. This HAD to be the cleanest Hampton Inn I've ever stayed at. The staff was superb and very helpful. Every need was taken care of and I felt like a VIP from the first moment I was there. If I ever go back to Austin to stay, this is the place for me!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Dear LawDog88,

I must begin by sharing the thanks of the entire hotel with you! Your enthusiasm and fantastic review about your stay with us are simply fantastic and we are so thankful to have had you as our guest! I shared your review with my staff and they were all so pleased with what you wrote, and I can tell you that it gives us the push that we need to continue doing great work here. We definitely look forward to serving you again and continuing a fantastic relationship with you!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Overall Very good property and accommodations were nice and the staff was very nice and helpful. The fitness center was a bit lacking with only 1 treadmill and small area / space. A shuttle service to transport guests to recommended area restaurants would be a plus for business travelers without transportation.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear James U,

I want to first begin by thanking you for submitting a survey about our hotel, it is always nice to gain feedback from our guests! This is especially true for our business travelers as we primarily serve those guests during the week. I do want to apologize for not having more treadmills in our fitness center, due to its size and our compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act we are unable to add any more machines in the center. However, I do want to mention the shuttle situation. While we do have specific hours for our shuttle we do still offer transportation to nearby attractions for our business clients. I just wanted you to know that we will offer it and if you are ever questioning that please feel free to ask one of my desk agents! Thank you so much for your time and we hope to continue serving you in the future!