“Great Hotel!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #14 of 197 Hotels in Austin
Frisco, Texas
“Great Hotel!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Just wanted to give a shout out to this hotel and its staff. From the moment we walked in, the staff was fantastic. The front-desk clerks were so nice and one saw that my 6-year-old son had a bag of swim toys and offered him a new pool noodle to keep. They manager was there as well and welcomed us to the hotel. The place was very clean and they had a nice breakfast buffet. We had a prior good experience at another Hampton Inn in another city and have had some no-so-great experiences at other hotel chains (even ones which cost more money). For the dollar value and what you get, we will be Hampton Inn customers from now on, if at all possible. But for sure, this hotel will be first on our list the next time we return to Austin.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear Darrell F,

I want to thank you for sharing your fantastic words about our property! I am already thankful for you taking the time to submit a survey about our property much less for the awesome review that you gave us! Our commitment to service takes us into many different areas including our neat bucket of toys for kids, so I am glad you enjoyed that! We also strive to ensure that our guests are walking into a clean, friendly environment and it is nice to be recognized when we have achieved this goal. We certainly welcome you back any time and look forward to being your hotel of choice when visiting Austin!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Vienna, Austria
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

It's a nice hotel, had a quiet clean room. Very friendly people at the reception. Breakfast is ok, but not really outstanding - had better ones. The waffles looking like the state of Texas are funny. There's a Burger King right across, so if you arrived late you can get something quick to eat.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear sreography,

I am so pleased that you took the time to post a review about our property! We love it when a guest takes the time to share their opinions about our property as it lets us know what we're doing right and what areas we need to improve on. In that regard, I want to tell you that Hampton is about to fully renew its breakfast menu! I am also working closely with my breakfast staff to ensure that their practices are meeting our guests expectations! Sreography, thank you for sharing your kind words and honest opinion with us and we hope to continue serving you in the future!
Mansfield, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

this was one of several trips to this location and the first review of this property. That said, I really like the staff here. The TV in my room was problematic, the drain in the bath tub was in pieces. Cleanliness was ok. Rain in the area caused the tile floors to be very slippery, way more than expected. Additionally, the sidewalks had debris from the rain through the trees that was being tracked and in 3 days no attempt was made to clean the walks making this less than admirable. All in All, price, location and staff garner a 3.7 so I give them a 4 on my expectations!

Room Tip: Ask for odd numbers so you are on the side away from the highway
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Dear texasrsg,

I want to begin by thanking you for taking the time to submit a review about our property and for sharing your kind words about our staff. However, I do also want to take a moment and apologize for the inconveniences that you faced while staying at our hotel. The maintenance issues and cleanliness issues that you stated are surely not usual for our property and I apologize that you didn't feel you could bring it to our attention while in the hotel. We strive to maintain our property on a daily basis which include daily property walks by myself and other management. However, it seems that during your stay we were unable to solve the problems that you mentioned and for that I am sincerely apologetic. I do hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future and allow us the opportunity to maintain a positive relationship with you by providing you with a stay that is more customary to our property. Again, thank you for your feedback and I will certainly be addressing the issues you mentioned.
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2013

lobby and room were very clean. nice atmosphere. Bathroom was clean and roomy. My only complaint were the beds. Everytime we sat down, it moved and made a noise. It seemed like it needed a new boxspring (foundation).

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Dear TripAdvisorMember,

I want to thank you for taking the time to submit a review about our property! We are thrilled that it was your first time staying at a Hampton and that we were your introduction to the Hampton line. I do want to thank you for your kind ratings and words that you shared about our hotel and also mention that we were able to replace one of the legs on that bed and correct the problem! I do apologize that we were not able to correct that issue while you were here, but we look forward to you staying with us again and providing you with an even better experience next time. If you need anything please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you with any of your needs.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were visiting Austin for our first time from Dallas. This hotel is clean and beautiful. Breakfast in the morning is delicious. My favorite part about the stay was that my silly boyfriend left some of the clothes we had just bought at the local mall there. Keep in mind that they're not terribly expensive, but they were from Express and worth about $100 so I didn't think we would get them back. To my surprise, I called and they had found them and were going to ship them to me! I asked if I needed to pay, and the friendly lady said that I should just stay with them again when I visit Austin next. We got excellent customer service even after our stay was over. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Tbcupcake05,

I want to thank you for sharing your incredible feedback about our property! We are certainly happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and are most apprecitive to you for informing others about our service! I am myself one of the managers that helps mail out our lost and found items and can assure you that it is no bother to us, and is something that we do as a way to set our property apart from others. Tbcupcake05, I am truly appreciative of your business and if there is anything further we can do for you please feel free to contact us 24 hours a day!
Poole, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

From the minute we checked in late at night and running late, everyone we spoke to or asked anything of couldn't do enough to help.
The complimentary breakfast was good and varied daily. It's your choice.
The coffee on tap 24 hours a day was great as you walked in late or during the day and heat. Then to have another cup in the room as well as this made it all the more enjoyable.
A great experience and a joy to come to, so much so that I will come back.
Thanks to all the staff that made my stay so enjoyable.

Room Tip: We had a pool view and although there was some noise from the road this in no way detracted from the...
Green Features: It can't be faulted by me and the towel and linen system worked
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear JP Scot,

I want to thank you for being kind enough to complete a survey about our property and sharing all of your wonderful feedback about our property! We strive to put forth the very best stay possible for our guests and your words are certainly an encouragement to us! JP Scot, we appreciate your business and we hope to serve you again in the future. If you need anything further please feel free to contact us at the hotel 24 hours a day.
Reston, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013

The entire staff at this hotel went out of their way to provide excellent customer service during our stay, going above and beyond the typical hotel in this price range. Our room was clean and comfortable and the complementary breakfast was excellent. The hotel is well located near several major arteries. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
Dear Peter,

I want to personally thank you for not only taking the time to submit a survey about our property but also for sharing your incredibly kind words about our hotel! It is always refreshing for us to receive such amazing feedback from our guests because it lets us know that we are providing great guest service! Peter, we look forward to serving you again in the future and if you ever need anything more from us we are here to serve you 24 hours a day! Again, thank you so much for your business and for sharing you survey with us!