Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
$258
$219
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
$131
$125
$256
$239
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
$227
  • Breakfast included
$142
$137
  • Breakfast included
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)
$251
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
$99
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
$109
Travelocity
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanaustin arboretumeasy accessgreat place to staythe breakfast areaconvenient locationfresh fruitexcellent staygreat customer serviceoatmealfitness centerbusiness tripfront desk staffinnsdomainhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 12, 2013

They say it's a 15 min drive to downtown, it's way more than that.
I woulnd't stay here again due to the location. The rooms were very good, although the hallways looked like a motel.
Breakfast was good and the lobby looked really nice. Front desk was efficient.
For the location, I think it was a bit overpriced.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2013

Hi dannlaly! I appreciate you taking the time to post your experience on tripadvisor! I'm sorry that it wasn't too convenient to get to the Downtown area from the hotel. Being that we're right off the highway the average commute is approx 15-20 minutes unless you're heading down during rush hour traffic. I thank you for staying with us, and hope that one day we could see you again!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This hotel has been nicely renovated and the beds were extremely comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful and the reception area was well appointed. Great friendly service and extremely clean and updated property.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Hi Lynne M! Thank you so much for your kind words! I truely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with future travelers! Thank you again, and I hope we can welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed at the hotel after reading the glowing reviews of the property. Now I find it hard to trust fellow TripAdvisor writers. This is, at best, an average hotel. Thin linens, a lumpy bed, a noisy air conditioner that blows on the bed. If you think that sounds like your idea of an above average hotel, this is your place. One positive is a good location close to The Domain and Arboretum. We were so disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
AUSNWManager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Dear laplume9254:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I also would like you to know that I am extremely disappointed that we were not able to exceed your expectations. It is our goal to deliver exceptional service to every guest and I am dissatisfied as well that we did not deliver that to you. I sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered in your room. It is not at all indicative of what we have to offer and I can assure you those issues have been addressed. Thank you for bringing them to my attention and I hope that you would reconsider and try us again on your next trip to Austin. I would also love the opportunity to apologize to you directly and get any additional information you might have regarding your stay. Please contact me at nword@vistahost.net. Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

My son and I stayed at this Hampton Inn to attend a memorial service in June. It was located in a beautiful part of Austin. The room was very pretty and quiet. All of the staff was very helpful and friendly. Loved it.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank mnatale

Hi mnatale!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! I'm so happy to hear that our staff took such great care of you. I hope we get the chance the see you again, under different circumstances.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I travel to Austin often and stay at this hotel because I can always count on getting great service and a comfortable room. It has been my experience that the staff makes every effort to see that your stay meets your expectations. I can always count on a good check in experience with the friendly front desk staff, and a nice clean and comfortable room. The breakfast is good, I like their oatmeal and fruit. The gym includes a treadmil, recumbent bike, an eliptical, wieghts and a weight bench. This suits my needs just fine.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Karl H
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Hi Karl H!!! Thank you so much for your wonderful words! We're all so happy to hear that our staff takes such great care of you and that you enjoy our amenities! Our Staff loves our guests and it shows! We thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other future guests and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!