“Next to Sam's Boat”

Ranked #14 of 203 Hotels in Austin
Dallas
“Next to Sam's Boat”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This is one of my regular places. Sam's Boat is a great place to meet people for dinner and discussion, then just walk across the parking lot to the hotel. There is also a newer looking Homewood Suites next door that I plan to try out soon.
The Hampton has been in this location for awhile, so it isn't brand new, but they have done a good job of keeping it updated. It is clean and the service is very good.

Room Tip: Be sure to eat at Sam's Boat while in the area.
2 Thank joelinda
nword, Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
Greetings Joelinda!!! Thank you so much for posting your review on Tripadvisor!!! I'm happy to hear that your experience was so great while with us! And yes, Sam's Boat is one our favorite restaurant picks/recommendations! We look forward to seeing you again, and yes please do stop by the Homewood Suites as well!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I have always been impressed with the quality of customer service and cleanliness of Hampton Inn. This was my first time staying at this location, and it was a great first impression. The staff was very warm, welcoming, and helpful. The beds were heavenly! I look forward to staying there again.

2 Thank Takeshia R
Greetings TakeshiaR!!! Thank you so much for chosing to stay at our property and for posting your experience!!! We're so happy to hear that your first impression was so positive!! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!!!
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I do business in the Arboretum area, and with wifi, great breakfast, spotless rooms and quiet ambience this is the perfect place that meets requirements for business. In addition to that, the staff is friendly and willing to do more to make your stay perfect. Even if you are not on business, with easy access to highways 183 and MOPAC, and the ammenities around the Arboretun area make this is a great place to stay in Austin

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank rdbrn1900
nword, Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Greetings rdbrn1900!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your experience here at the Hampton Inn!! We're so pleased to hear that your stay with us was more then enjoyable! I'm happy to know that your business travel needs are met! We look forward to seeing you again!
Calgary
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I picked this hotel as a base to check out the bicycle routes on the west side of Austin. It had a good basic breakfast with healthy options. I choose oatmeal and fruit plus the strongest coffee I've ever had at a hotel. That's a plus in my book. Rooms were quiet and beds were comfy. hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly and even let us check out late so we could finish our bike rides and shower before checking out.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mimielle
nword, Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Greetings Mimielle!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review! We're so happy to hear that your experience while with us was so positive!!! We hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the future!!!
Miami
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Hampton Inns rock! They are not 4 star hotels but they are consistent in their quality. Beds are so comfy, rooms are spacious and breakfast is always good. If I'm around, I do abuse the free coffee:)
If you have kids, this is not the area for you, there's not much around. But not the hotel's fault.

• Stayed September 2012
1 Thank Bcd1960
nword, Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Greetings BCD1960!!! Thank you so much for your review! I'm so happy to hear that your stay with us was so enjoyable! We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!!
Cleburne
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I have had the pleasure of staying at the Hampton Inn Arboretum on multiple occasions.., it has never failed to be an excellent stay. The staff are always friendly and helpful; from the time I arrive until I check out I am greeted by name; and when I request anything additional, like packets of coffee, they are promptly delivered to my room. The rooms and the workout area are always clean and fully stocked; the breakfast offers a variety; cereal, waffles, and eggs, to name a few of the choices. I would highly recommend this hotel for a stay in Austin, whether its for a business trip or a family vacation. You won’t find a better hotel in the Austin area.

1 Thank Tom H
Greetings Tom H!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your experiences here on TripAdvisor!!! All of us here sincerly appreciate your repeat business and hope that we can continue to provide outstanding customer service in the future!!!
Lahaina, Hawaii
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel twice within a weeks time. I was traveling for business and to visit family in Austin. The staff members greeted me warmly upon check in and were very friendly and helpful during my stay. My family brought dinner to the hotel one evening and we enjoyed the dining area just like if we had been at home. I also made use of the virtual concierge. What a great idea. Thank all of you for your kindness and hospitality.

Two more important things to mention. The shower was the best of any hotel shower that I have used, great temperature and water pressure. Also Thomas and Miguel were very helpful and kind.

Room Tip: 114 is a great assessible room.
1 Thank Gail L
Greetings Gail L!!! Thanks so much for your rave review on our hotel!!! I'm so happy to hear that your time with us was so positive, and that you not only chose to stay with us for work, but for personal travel as well!!! I sincerly hope that we have the pleasure of seeing you again!
-Thomas (Guest Service Manager)