This is one of my regular places. Sam's Boat is a great place to meet people for dinner and discussion, then just walk across the parking lot to the hotel. There is also a newer looking Homewood Suites next door that I plan to try out soon.
The Hampton has been in this location for awhile, so it isn't brand new, but they have done a good job of keeping it updated. It is clean and the service is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Austin Arboretum hotel offers easy access to shopping and dining at The Domain and is only a quick drive to downtown Austin attractions. We offer free WiFi and complimentary breakfast to make you feel right at home. Visit our Hampton Inn Austin-NW/Arboretum hotel and soak in the Austin atmosphere today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest Hotel Austin
- Hampton Inn Arboretum Northwest
- Austin Hampton Inn