“Hampton Inn Arboretum - Excellent Hotel”

Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest
Ranked #14 of 203 Hotels in Austin
Cleburne
“Hampton Inn Arboretum - Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I have had the pleasure of staying at the Hampton Inn Arboretum on multiple occasions.., it has never failed to be an excellent stay. The staff are always friendly and helpful; from the time I arrive until I check out I am greeted by name; and when I request anything additional, like packets of coffee, they are promptly delivered to my room. The rooms and the workout area are always clean and fully stocked; the breakfast offers a variety; cereal, waffles, and eggs, to name a few of the choices. I would highly recommend this hotel for a stay in Austin, whether its for a business trip or a family vacation. You won’t find a better hotel in the Austin area.

1 Thank Tom H
nword, Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
Greetings Tom H!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your experiences here on TripAdvisor!!! All of us here sincerly appreciate your repeat business and hope that we can continue to provide outstanding customer service in the future!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Lahaina, Hawaii
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel twice within a weeks time. I was traveling for business and to visit family in Austin. The staff members greeted me warmly upon check in and were very friendly and helpful during my stay. My family brought dinner to the hotel one evening and we enjoyed the dining area just like if we had been at home. I also made use of the virtual concierge. What a great idea. Thank all of you for your kindness and hospitality.

Two more important things to mention. The shower was the best of any hotel shower that I have used, great temperature and water pressure. Also Thomas and Miguel were very helpful and kind.

Room Tip: 114 is a great assessible room.
1 Thank Gail L
Greetings Gail L!!! Thanks so much for your rave review on our hotel!!! I'm so happy to hear that your time with us was so positive, and that you not only chose to stay with us for work, but for personal travel as well!!! I sincerly hope that we have the pleasure of seeing you again!
-Thomas (Guest Service Manager)
Harlingen, Texas
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My wife and I have stayed in the Hampton Inn Arboretum four times. This is a great place to stay in Austin. It is quiet, the breakfast is terrific, the rooms are clean and spacious enough, and the price is usually quite reasonable. The only exception to the last attribute was this past March during the SXSW festival, when all Austin hotels raised rates 50% or more. The location is a plus as well ... close to northwest side restaurants and shopping. I should add kudos for the always friendly, helpful staff. We used to stay at the Drury Inn on I35, but switched after a few bad experiences. We are glad we did, and plan to book this Hampton Inn again next March..

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank johnb1246
nword, Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Hello JohnB! Thanks so much for your wonderful comments! We appreciate your continued business and we appreciate you taking the time to write about it! We're thrilled that you enjoy your stays with us and we hope to see you the next time you are in Austin!
Bowie, Texas
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton two nights while in Austin to visit family. We arrived quite late on Friday and the check in was quick and efficient. I had requested a rollaway when I made the reservation and was pleased to see it was in the room and ready for my son. The ac was quiet and cold and although our room was next to the elevator, we never heard any noise or disturbance. The bed was extremely comfortable, the room was clean, and the price was great. I made the reservation directly with the hotel and got a very reasonable rate. We enjoyed our stay and will return on our next trip to Austin.

• Stayed September 2012
nword, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Greetings from Austin and thank you for taking the time to write about us here on Trip Advisor! Our goal is to make each guest happy and we are so glad we were able to do that with you! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Austin!
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed September 11, 2012

How many times do you wish the pool was outside? This is great Hampton. Friendly staff working swiftly to check you in. The breakfast area had a 'warm' living room feeling, instead of just a place to eat. Rooms were clean and looked new. Very quiet. The location was another advantage. Great place for a morning run.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Hello! We were so glad to hear that you enjoyed our pool and our other facilites! We thank you for taking the time to write about us and hope to see you again soon!
Durango, Colorado
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Had a great stay here last week visiting family. Hotel was clean and spacious and worked perfect for our needs. Really quiet and relaxing. Nothing blew me away but really no complaints. I will be back!

Room Tip: Our room was super quiet even though the hotel was pretty busy.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
nword, Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Hello Jasmine D! Thanks so much for taking the time to post about us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and that your room was quiet and clean! We hope that you come and see us the next time that you are in Austin!
Nashua, New Hampshire
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Breakfast is good and included. The rooms are nicely decorated and cleaned quickly. I noted the bed was one of the more comfortable hotel beds I've slept in. If you're looking to party on Sixth Street, this is not the hotel for you. If you have business on the edge of Austin or outside of Austin, this is a good location with easy access to two main highways.

Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Hello DG! Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience with us! I'm thrilled that you loved the beds and that you were happy with your stay! We hope you will visit us again next time you are in Austin and please don't hesitate to contact us directly if there is anything that we can do for you!