All reviewsfront deskhome away from homebreakfast and dinnerbedroom suitefull size refrigeratorliving areacomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripthe breakfast areaa great place to stayeasy accessenjoyed my stayfitness centeryogurtjasonarboretumdomain
Reviewed October 3, 2016

We planned our Austin trip with 4 girls from Atlanta and upon arrival, Jason made it very easy to split the cost of the room evenly. He was awesome!! He went above and beyond to ensure that we had a blast while in Austin. From the moment we walked into this amazing hotel, which was very clean and welcoming, we felt at home! It was totally unexpected, but the happy hour, which included a full nacho bar, complete with wine and beer, was delicious! We had no clue what we were going to do in Austin, but Jason helped us navigate the nightlife while we were there. He printed a 2-page list of things to do, places to eat and shop, complete with his personal recommendations (which were great!) The room was clean, with a sitting area and kitchen. The hotel was very quiet, despite our room being next to the elevator. The hotel was very close to the interstate, which made it easy to come and go. Our only complaint was the hotel was situated right next to another popular hotel, and at night, for people who are unfamiliar with the area, the parking lot may be difficult to find (we went to the wrong hotel at least 3 different times, not drunk by the way!) . On our next trip to Austin, we will definitely be booking this hotel. Thanks Homewood Suites!!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Jason A, Guest Service Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2016

Howdy Jackie W!

Thank you so much for sharing your glowing feedback about your girls weekend here in Austin! I am so glad we were able to provide you with such a memorable and positive experience while visiting our great city, and fun hotel. I appreciate the personal shout out, and it was my pleasure being able to show you all the great things Austin has to offer.

Jackie W, thank you again for your feedback and if you have any questions or need assistance booking those future reservations please don't hesitate to contact me directly via email or telephone. I hope you felt at home, and we can't wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile

For us the spacious and very clean room was perfect. I was impressed especially for the price. I could have cooked out dinner and breakfast if I would have stopped by the store. The breakfast is typical and was okay. The only draw back was the pool but if looking for a quick nice place well this is your place.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family

Greetings buttercup2003!

Thank you very much for sharing your positive feedback about you stay with us! I am so happy to read that you took full advantage of our spacious suites. Thank you again for sharing your feedback about your stay.

buttercup2003, if you have any questions or would like assistance booking future reservations please do not hesitate to contact me anytime via email or telephone. I hope you felt at home, and we can't wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed October 1, 2016

This is my second stay at the Homewood Suites near the Arboretum, and like last time, I was not disappointed. The rooms are clean, housekeeping is great, and the hotel is quiet considering it's right near MoPac.

As others mentioned, the hotel is in a wooded area, and there are definitely parking areas that are darker than I like. The fitness center is strangely located, requiring one to walk outside through the pool area and into another building to access it. I travel often for business, and it's not unusual for me to go out to dinner and then return back to my hotel after dark. As much as I liked the rooms and the overall stay, the dark parking lot and the remoteness of the fitness center are two things that would probably make me think twice about staying here again. I know there are other hotels in the area that are better lit with fitness centers right off the main lobby that may be better options.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Jason A, Guest Service Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2016

Howdy Travel+Leisure+Work!

Thank you very much for sharing your positive feedback about your second stay with us! I am so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations and proved once again we are the place to stay. I'm glad we were in a location convenient and quiet for you needs, and you were able to enjoy all of our amenities. We appreciate the feedback to improve our parking lot lighting, we are definitely open to your suggestions and will put it to use for the safety of all of guests.

Travel+Leisure+Work, if you have any questions or would like assistance booking future reservations please don't hesitate to contact me directly. I hope you felt at home, and we can't wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2016

This hotel is tucked back in a wooded area and I had a very lovely stay. Rooms were clean, well maintained, and the bed linens very comfy. The hotel staff is super friendly and the morning buffet was yummy. It is a great place to stay and very well priced.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason A, Guest Service Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2016

Howdy Donna K!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about your stay! I am so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your time with us and take advantage of our spacious suites, and scrumptious breakfast. I will be sure to pass along your review to the rest of our staff.

Donna K, if you have any questions or would like assistance booking any future reservations please don't hesitate to contact me anytime via email or telephone directly. I hope you felt at home, and we can't wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2016

Nestled quietly away in the heart of the Austin-Arboretum/NW district is the Homewood Suites where Alex and Jason along with their exceptional team of professionals pour out their hearts to make your stay as comfy and welcoming as your family waiting for you to get home “round the fireplace” on a cold winter’s night. Set-off in a cozy natural wooded setting, you are transcended for the hustle and bustle of the business that brought you to Austin. It is truly a hidden gem that guarantees a treasured stay. Everything is about you - from the time that you make your reservation to the time that you say your heartfelt “good-byes until next time”. It is the warmth of the smiles, it is the coziness and restfulness of your sleep, it is the scrumptiousness of the complementary food and beverage, it is the “howdy neighbor” and “welcome home friend, take a load-off your feet and let us do the rest from here” that makes an Austin-Arboretum/NW stay “home”. Alex and Jason make “Yawl family” – thank you guys. You both are second to none. Theresa E. Cox - Dallas, TX

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Greetings Theresa C!

Holy Cow! thank you so much for your positive glowing review about your stay with us! I am so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your time with us and take advantage of our spacious suites, and scrumptious breakfast. I will be sure to pass along your review to the rest of our staff. Alex and I truly appreciate your recognition and that you feel we have become like your little family. We really appreciate your business and that you return to us every time you are in Austin.

Theresa C, if you have any questions or would like assistance booking any future reservations please don't hesitate to contact me anytime via email or telephone directly. I am so happy you feet at home, and we can't wait to welcome you home again soon!