All reviewsfront deskhome away from homebreakfast and dinnerbedroom suitefull size refrigeratorliving areacomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripthe breakfast areaa great place to stayeasy accessenjoyed my stayfitness centeryogurtjasonarboretumdomain
Reviewed September 27, 2016

This hotel is tucked back in a wooded area and I had a very lovely stay. Rooms were clean, well maintained, and the bed linens very comfy. The hotel staff is super friendly and the morning buffet was yummy. It is a great place to stay and very well priced.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Jason A, Guest Service Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2016

Howdy Donna K!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about your stay! I am so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your time with us and take advantage of our spacious suites, and scrumptious breakfast. I will be sure to pass along your review to the rest of our staff.

Donna K, if you have any questions or would like assistance booking any future reservations please don't hesitate to contact me anytime via email or telephone directly. I hope you felt at home, and we can't wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2016

Nestled quietly away in the heart of the Austin-Arboretum/NW district is the Homewood Suites where Alex and Jason along with their exceptional team of professionals pour out their hearts to make your stay as comfy and welcoming as your family waiting for you to get home “round the fireplace” on a cold winter’s night. Set-off in a cozy natural wooded setting, you are transcended for the hustle and bustle of the business that brought you to Austin. It is truly a hidden gem that guarantees a treasured stay. Everything is about you - from the time that you make your reservation to the time that you say your heartfelt “good-byes until next time”. It is the warmth of the smiles, it is the coziness and restfulness of your sleep, it is the scrumptiousness of the complementary food and beverage, it is the “howdy neighbor” and “welcome home friend, take a load-off your feet and let us do the rest from here” that makes an Austin-Arboretum/NW stay “home”. Alex and Jason make “Yawl family” – thank you guys. You both are second to none. Theresa E. Cox - Dallas, TX

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business

Greetings Theresa C!

Holy Cow! thank you so much for your positive glowing review about your stay with us! I am so happy to hear that you were able to enjoy your time with us and take advantage of our spacious suites, and scrumptious breakfast. I will be sure to pass along your review to the rest of our staff. Alex and I truly appreciate your recognition and that you feel we have become like your little family. We really appreciate your business and that you return to us every time you are in Austin.

Theresa C, if you have any questions or would like assistance booking any future reservations please don't hesitate to contact me anytime via email or telephone directly. I am so happy you feet at home, and we can't wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2016

While in Austin for business purposes, this Homewood Suites is our hotel of choice. The facility is well kept, employees are superb and treat us like we are in a 5 star resort. It is conveniently located along Mopac/Loop 1 which provides easy access to the many attractions and major businesses of Austin. For us the extra perks of breakfast, hot food Monday-Thursday evenings and being pet friendly are icing on the cake! Great for business, family and special occasion stays!

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business

Howdy Looch11!

Holy Cow! Thank you so much for once again sharing your glowing review about your stay with us. We really appreciate your business and that you return to us every time you are in Austin. It's good to see you still take advantage of our spacious suites, and scrumptious breakfast. I will be sure to pass along your review to the rest of our staff.

Looch11, if you have any questions or would like assistance booking any future reservations please don't hesitate to contact me anytime via email or telephone directly. I am so happy you feet at home, and we can't wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed September 27, 2016

This was the best hotel experience I have had in a very long time. Value for the cost was excellent. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good. Facilities were clean and in good shape. My first stay at a Homewood Suites but I will be back.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family

Hello Bruce P!

Holy Cow! Thank you so much for sharing your glowing review about your stay with us. We really appreciate your business and that you had one of the best hotel experiences at our property. It's good to see you still take advantage of our spacious suites, and scrumptious breakfast. I will be sure to pass along your review to the rest of our staff.

Bruce P, if you have any questions or would like assistance booking any future reservations please don't hesitate to contact me anytime via email or telephone directly. I hope you felt at home, and we can't wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed September 26, 2016

My husband and I visited Austin during a very trying time for our family. The staff was beyond amazing! They were attentive to our every need and made our stay incredibly good. The room was extremely clean, the breakfast awesome and other amenities the best. I have no reason whatsoever to give this outstanding review (ie. work for Hilton etc.) It is just the truth. Also, the location is very close to the Arboretum for shopping etc.
You will definitely love this place!!

Room Tip: I loved my room on the first floor, but I think they are all good according to our family members.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family

Howdy Donna S!

Donna S, if you have any questions or would like assistance booking any future reservations please don't hesitate to contact me anytime via email or telephone directly. I hope you felt at home, and we can't wait to welcome you home again soon!