“One of the best Homewood Hotels I have stayed in.”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW
Ranked #10 of 203 Hotels in Austin
Amarillo, Texas
“One of the best Homewood Hotels I have stayed in.”
Reviewed August 25, 2009

We typically stay in Homewood Hotels where ever we go because they offer more than most hotels.. This specific hotel exceeded our expectations. The room size was excellent and the price very competitve. The staff was very friendly and worked hard to make sure our stay was enjoyable. The location is convenient to nearly everything in Austin but not so close that you are disturbed by harsh noises. We will definitely choose to stay here on our future visits to Austin.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank amcjac

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
South Carolina
Reviewed August 23, 2009

I frequently visit Austin for business purposes. This hotel has the most comfortable bed I've ever slept on, better than my mattress at home! Great value for your money. Breakfast (Monday through Sunday) and dinner (Monday through Thursday) is included with the room. Breakfast is always a nice hot meal such as biscuits, sausage, eggs, with a good cereal, fruit and bread selection. Dinner is much more than snacks. I expected chips, popcorn, similar to the Embassy Suites but no, this was an actual full dinner! There was always a main entree such as pasta or chicken with a veggie, bread and salad. Convienent to restaurants, you can walk to Burger King or Sam's Boat which is right out of the parking lot or you can drive to other restaurants not too far like Macaroni Grill, Chuys (Great Mexican Place), Five Guys Burgers, etc. Also a ton of great shopping in the area! Nice to get out of the hotel in the evening!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
2 Thank travelprosc
Texas
Reviewed August 4, 2009

We went down with a baseball team and this place was absolutely wonderful to us. They made sure we had plenty of breakfast every morning before our games. and for dinner they woud call me to see if we were going to eat there for dinner and if we did they always made sure they made enough for all of us. there was even one night that we were playing late and the chef cooked enough for us and left it in the oven for us to eat when we got back to the hotel. We are a traveling baseball team and this was the best place we ever stayed at. The boys enjoyed playing at the basketball court. The rooms were very roomy. We will be looking for Homewood Suites next time we have to travel.
The food was excellent and we saved alot of money by eating breakfast & dinner all 5 days we were there.
Texas Bandits Baseball Team 14U

• Stayed July 2009
1 Thank cunningham4
El Paso
Reviewed August 2, 2009

First, I would like to congratulate you and thank you all for my wonderful stay at your hotel. I have stayed at different hotels and no one comes close to your courteous and friendly service you all provide. I am proud to say that I am a proud owner of a Hilton property thanks to you all. Keep up the great work.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Slocum, Texas
Reviewed April 17, 2009

Due to the Slocum Mustangs going to state in basketball, I had to make last minute arrangements to stay in Austin. The Homewood Suites Arboretum was available and I was very impressed with their level of service. I knew it was a good location and all Homewood Suites are well equipped, but front desk personnel on all watches were extremely helpful with special requests. We were provided with a very late check out and in every case the staff was "over the top" helpful. I will return.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with family
LOUISIANA
Reviewed April 16, 2009

I stayed at Homewood Suites for four months and everyday when I returned to my room I would say to myself, "Home Suite Home." Although, the truth is that it is better than being home. In that I mean, no housework, no meals to cook, and people are always nice to me and ready to greet me with a smile.
I love Homewood Suites and the Austin-Arboretum/NW is one of the best. So much so that I am hoping to send my family there if they have to evacuate from a hurricane. I know that they will be able to relax and will be treated with great respect.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled on business
Houston Texas
Reviewed April 16, 2009

I stayed at this location twice in the same year and both times were excellant stays as a hotel guest. The staff from the registration to the room service really put forth an all out Texas hospitality above and beyond what is expected.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled on business