Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lone Star Court(Austin)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskhome away from homebedroom suitebreakfast and dinnerfull size refrigeratorliving areacomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripthe breakfast areaa great place to stayeasy accessnice stayenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelfitness centerbed was comfortablejason
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Stayed here for one night on business. Can be a slight challenge to find from the road. Staff were friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. As another reviewer mentioned, you can hear some noise. It wasn't too bad when I stayed and quieted down after 10 PM. So I was able to get a good nights sleep. I'll probably stay here again on my next visit to Austin.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
MattR_946, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

IMWC - I am writing to thank you for your review of our property. Input from such a seasoned traveler is invaluable. We work hard every day to ensure that our guest experience is memorable for its comfortable accommodations paired with friendly, sincere service. As a staff, we take pride in "not just going through the motions".

The hotel is nestled in a quiet oak grove away from immediate contact with major streets, and because of this, can be a little difficult to find. A quick call to the hotel prior to arrival will ensure navigation without challenges.

We very much look forward to Serving you during your next trip to Austin.

Safe Travels.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Location is good. A short 10 minute drive to downtown, 10 minutes west to the Hill Country, near the arboretum and across the highway from The Domain. Our 1 bedroom suite was perfect for traveling with our 1 yr old. Separate rooms with closing door, dish washer, full sized fridge, microwave and two 32" HD TVs...everything a family needs to survive on the road.

Rooms are minimally updated (remodel budget must have been small). While in bed the hotel reminded me of my college dorm...I could hear everything. Doors slamming, water running, people talking in and outside of hotel and highway noise.

Complimentary breakfast is your standard "free" breakfast. Nothing to rave about but it does the job. Front desk is friendly and helpful.

I'd come back to this location but not this hotel...I need my sleep. There are many other suite style options in the area.

Stayed last weekend of Dec @ $84/night.

• Stayed: December 2012

Hello CNolnah!

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey regarding your stay at our hotel. Typically we are a very quiet establishment catering to corporate and international travelers. We had several large family groups in house during the holidays that certainly changed the dynamic of our operation.

While we are not the newest hotel in the area, we work hard to ensure that our personlized, friendly service is second to none.

I am pleased that you discovered one of the up and coming areas of Austin. The Arboretum/Domain area is perfectly situated for business and leisure travel alike given the numerous shops and restaurants. We are just a short drive into the heart of downtown.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly in advance of your next trip to Austin, as I would be thankful for an opportunity to show you a quieter side of our Homewood Suites.

Safe Travels.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My first time here and what a great place! Two day business trip. Good front desk service and they give you a call about an hour after check in to see if there is anything you need. My suite even had a fireplace. Breakfast and dinner & drinks included which was an unexpected surprise. Shuttle service to nearby research center. Shopping at The Domain just down the road along with some nice restuarants. A really nice side of Austin I had not seen before. Hope I have a chance to come back.

Room Tip: Room 316 has a fireplace!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
MattR_946, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Hello ChiefK_12! Thank you for the review. You are right about the hotel being located in a neat area of the city; I, too, did not realize all that this area had to offer before I began my employment here. Whether traveling on business or pleasure, we have accommodations to meet your needs and a Team that strives to provide Amazing Guest Service. Shiner Bock on tap and red and white wine allow for a relaxing transition into evening activities, whatever they may be. I certainly hope that you have an opportunity to stay with us again. Safe Travels.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I was there in mid-November for a business trip with 14 other colleagues. I personally had many many requests from the front desk to help assist all of us during a (sometimes) hectic business trip. Matt Russo and his team (morning, afternoon, night, overnight) did 'everything' to make me and the crew happy and comfortable. When I got back to Florida, Bianca even dug through the trash to find a FedEx receipt I left at the front desk. She read me the tracking numbers over the phone. Wow!

Excellent customer service - if that's something you are into. :)

Matt

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

MattKLeh thank you so much for the great review! The inaugural Formula 1 week in Austin was a fun period of time at our hotel and you and your group only added to the positive energy and excitement that seemed to radiate from our guests. My Team and I are sincerely passionate about providing Superior Customer Service and it always feels great to have it aknowledged by our guests. We pride ourselves on truly trying to connect with our guests while they are with us and not just going through the motions. We would love to have you stay with us again when you are back in Austin - maybe for next year's Formula 1 event...

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I was attending a week long class in the area with my business associate, Jason. The hotel is comfortable and clean. The complementary Monday-Thursday breakfast, dinner and wine/beer is wonderful. It was relaxing after a day of class! Note some nights we did head out to local restaurants which are very close to the hotel. There are lots of good choices.

The staff (Katie, Anat, Junior, and Julia) made our stay great. They made sure our needs were met ... getting dropped off at our class, recommendations for / rides to restaurants, and just chatting. Also, the ladies who run the breakfast/dinner area are friendly and serve up some tasty food.

If you have the chance, stay here! You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us! We are situated in a great location for both business and pleasure. I am happy that you were able to enjoy complimentary dinner and drinks with us during your stay; we strive to create a warm, friendly environment that allows our guests to relax after a tough day of business seminars. The complimentary shuttle service is an amenity that is enjoyable to provide; I often have some of the best conversations of my day as I am dropping off or picking up guests. We hope to see you again soon. Safe travels.