I was there in mid-November for a business trip with 14 other colleagues. I personally had many many requests from the front desk to help assist all of us during a (sometimes) hectic business trip. Matt Russo and his team (morning, afternoon, night, overnight) did 'everything' to make me and the crew happy and comfortable. When I got back to Florida, Bianca even dug through the trash to find a FedEx receipt I left at the front desk. She read me the tracking numbers over the phone. Wow!
Excellent customer service - if that's something you are into. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum Northwest is designed to make you feel at home, whether you're traveling for a few nights or longer. All guests can enjoy free WiFi, daily hot full breakfast and evening social, featuring a complimentary snacks and beverages Monday through Thursday evenings. Unwind in your one- or two-bedroom suite with separate living area and kitchen. Prepare Tex Mex recipes in the suite's fully equipped kitchen. Our suites have room to work and relax.Enjoy a workout in our fitness center or a refreshing swim in the pool. Our business center and meeting spaces offer an office away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Austin-Arboretum / Nw Hotel Austin
- Homewood Austin
- Hilton Austin
- Austin Homewood Suites
- Austin Hilton
- Homewood Suites Austin Arboretum