Tripadvisor
Austin
All reviews dave and busters front desk comfortable stay the staff was friendly and helpful shuttle service business meeting the rooms were nice shopping and restaurants definitely stay here again breakfast was delicious great hotel place to stay room was clean enjoyed my stay great customer service excellent stay convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

I only stayed one night but it was great! The room is comfortable and the bed is so soft. My favorite is the walk-in shower! The Arboretum location is close to the Domain with a variety of restaurant and shopping options.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
bheintz, General Manager at Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I was glad to see that you had a great stay. Our location is ideal for anyone coming to Austin that does not want to deal with the hustle and bustle of downtown as we are surrounded by restaurants and world class shopping with being just a short drive to downtown Austin. We look forward for your return to the Hyatt Place Austin Arboretum in the future.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Clean, accommodating, efficient, comfortable. Everything you need no more no less. Rooms are large. Breakfast is yummy. Beds are comfy. Staff is hospitable, professional and nice. Quality and value were up to par. Really satisfied with the overall experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I was glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the kind words regarding our breakfast and staff service. Our new and improved Hyatt Place breakfast has a southwestern flare with barbacoa, carnita meat as well as many healthier options like steel cut oatmeal, banana and zucchini bread and fresh fruit. Our goal is to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel in Austin. We look forward for your return to the Hyatt Place Austin Arboretum in the future.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

I stayed at this hotel on a recent business trip to Austin. The check-in process was fast and easy. room was well appointed and quiet and the bed was comfortable. The breakfast was much better than you find at many other hotels that offer suite experiences and the added bonus was a bar and room service offered for a limited menu. I plan to stay at this hotel when I am back in Austin on business.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
bheintz, General Manager at Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I was glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the feedback regarding the check-in process, room and breakfast. We have received many compliments on the new and improved breakfast which has a Southwestern flare with many more healthy options. We look forward for your return trip to the Hyatt Place Austin Arboretum in the future.

Reviewed January 11, 2020

Just whatI was looking for. A good place to stay. I went for a meeting. But during my down time I was able to enjoy a movie, eat or hangout at Dave and busters across the street. Just what I needed. Staff was friendly and professional. I like that they had a gym as well with 24 hr access! I would definitely recommend to my friends and family looking for a quick stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I was glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate the feedback. Our location is ideal as we are in the heart of the Arboretum with numerous restaurants and world class shopping outside of our doors combined with just being a short drive to the downtown market. I appreciate your kind words regarding the staff friendliness and professionalism and will certainly pass along for the staff to review. We look forward for your return to the Hyatt Place Austin Arboretum in the future.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

Get place to stay if your visiting north Austin. Located next to great shopping and restaurant options and very easy to get to yet still a quite location at night. This is our go to hotel every time we are in the Austin area.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
bheintz, General Manager at Hyatt Place Austin/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. I was glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and we are fortunate that we are your go to hotel when traveling to Austin. Our location is ideal as we are in the heart of the main shopping district in Austin with numerous restaurants and world class shopping as well we are just a short drive to downtown Austin. We look forward for your return to the Hyatt Place Austin Arboretum the next time you travel to Austin.