“A very good value” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #99 of 197 Hotels in Austin
College Station, United States
“A very good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014

My husband and I always stay at this hotel if we can when we are in Austin. It is a very good value and location. All of our stays have been trouble-free and quiet. The hotel is not new but well kept and clean and the rooms are spacious. It is not the Marriott but neither is the price. The way the service road runs, it can be tricky getting to it from the south, but it is worth the extra effort. Sylvia, the manager, saved us when we had a reservation-gone-wrong one night and wound up looking for a place to stay. I would recommend this hotel for anyone staying the in North Austin area looking for a hotel in this price point.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Bullard, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2014

I had a great experience at the La Quinta, N. Mopac in
Austin. My daughter had a baby at the hospital nearby and this hotel was very close. Everyone was friendly and helpful at the front desk, etc. Sylvia was especially nice. I had left my cell phone charger at home and was able to borrow one from the lost and found box to charge my phone. This was most helpful, as I would have had no way to contact my family. I have stayed at the La Quinta on Lakeline Mall Blvd. in the past and had a great experience there as well. The only thing about the Mopac location as opposed to the Lakeline location that I would suggest is to have eggs on the menu for breakfast. I will stay at La Quinta again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Austin, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

In short, if you're looking for a hotel for business, please go somewhere else!! There isn't a restaurant or bar located in the facility. My room was never cleaned, unless I asked! And 3 of the 5 days, they had to be reminded to clean it, although I left for work at 8am and didn't return until 5pm. Once day, after voicing my concerns, I was shunned to the side and 2 hours later my room still wasn't clean!! If you are a corporate office, please out your employees anywhere BUT here!! This in fact will be my first and LAST stay at LaQuinta!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

MISSOURI CITY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

Room was VERY CLEAN, smelled fresh, quiet surroundings. I WILL USE AGAIN AND AGAIN. Laquinta has come a long way from what they used to be. This is the 2nd City I used for this hotel chain - and its more than worth it.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

FORT WORTH
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

We have stayed here a couple of times in the past couple of months. We love the location, the friendliness of the staff. The room was always clean and if something was wrong with the room there was someone there to solve the problem quickly. Like we need a lightbulb and in less than 10 minutes there was someone there with one. I would recommend this location because it is easy to get to many things to do in Austin. Oh and comfy beds and pillows always a plus.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple