“Impressive Hotel”

Ranked #102 of 201 Hotels in Austin
A TripAdvisor Member
“Impressive Hotel”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

My daughter and I were quite impressed with all the amentities this hotel offered, including the computer and printer availability to print boarding passes. Our room faced the walkway to the courtyard/pool area and we enjoyed the quietness and sitting outside having our coffee and other beverages. We heartily recommend this hotel and would stay again should we visit Austin in the future.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Our suite was beautiful; I absolutely loved the new Samsung t.v.s; bed was comfy, bathroom was huge. Coffee & waffles were wonderful @ breakfast. But most of all, a young man named Robert who was working the front desk, and who I spoke with twice, was very friendly, helpful and professional. This particular La Quinta Inn & Suites is a wonderful place to stay; and they worked w/ us on having to stay longer/gave us no hassels/no probs. Also, our dog stayed with us, at no extra charge, and they had no problems w/him, either.
I would definitely recommend this place to anybody wanting a hotel in North Austin. It's also close to great shopping @ The Domain and @ Arbor Walk.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Delray Beach, Florida
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Staying here while sponsoring a conference at the nearby Westin at the Domain. There is lots of building work going on here and the La Quinta will soon link both ways to the Domain area making it even more accessible.

There is a nearby Whole Foods Market in construction and this will be a good local resource.

As for the hotel I found it to be clean well maintained and the staff friendly. Breakfast was limited but edible and of course free which is good as is the internet which is not high speed but it is readily available.

Room had a fridge, bath tub, microwave and coffee facilities, flat screen HD TV and plenty of electrical sockets. All in all for the price, good value and pleasant.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Euless, Texas, United States
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Room was spa cious, clean & opened to the pool/courtyard area. Landscaping was beautiful, staff was very helpful. Beds were great. Tv lacked some channels. My dogs were allowed & I love that. We would stY here again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Cape Cod, MA
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights in April. I had just stayed at a La Quinta in Dallas which was far more superior than this one so I was slightly disappointed. Hotel needs updating, especially the bathrooms. Ours had cracked floor tile in the bathroom and stray hairs in the tub when we entered. Beds were comfortable, furnishings dates, wireless worked well. Good location right off the highway, about 10-15 minutes from Sixth Street. If I were to come to Austin again, I would probably stay elsewhere although the price for here was right on.

• Stayed April 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Felt right at home here. The hot tub was hot and the staff was very professional and polite. I will stay here whenever I am in Austin. My only issue is this survey requires 200 characters in order to "finish" and I said all I needed to in five words.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business