“Cute and comfy house in Central Austin - exactly...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Elizabeth...
Austin, Texas
“Cute and comfy house in Central Austin - exactly what I needed for a girls' weekend”
Reviewed November 17, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

For our 30th reunion for near-by McCallum High School, five friends and I were looking for a place we could all be together, reminisce, but also have a little space to spread out. This house was perfect. It's central Austin location was great for hitting some of our old high-school haunts (enchiladas at Dart Bowl!) and is convenient to Mopac and I-35 for those of us that were coming in from other places.

The house has been recently renovated - the bathrooms are pretty and the kitchen is very functional. I really didn't expect to cook much at the house, but we ended up making breakfast each morning and lingering over coffee and high school yearbooks for hours. (The house has two living areas and a nice dining room space - plenty of places to sit and catch up.)

Booking the house was easy and the follow-up customer service, both before arriving and after departing, was attentive and personable. I would book this house again without hesitation if another Austin area event hits my calendar.

Date of stay: November 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
stacytrep
“Great reliable company”
Reviewed February 19, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

This is the second home I leased with Allandale Rentals. Homes are clean and well furnished. Location in central north austin convenient and ideal. Greg is easy to reach, quick to respond and accomodating.

Date of stay: February 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing