“Delicious salad with raw tuna”

The Grove Wine Bar & Kitchen - Westlake
Ranked #92 of 3,801 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Grove Wine Bar & Kitchen is Austin's finest casual restaurant where Austinites and visitors can enjoy great wine and food in our inviting dining room or on our expansive patio surrounded by oak trees.
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Loved how the outdoor chairs and tables were nestled in between the branches of these gorgeous, old trees.

Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I drove in to Austin to meet a friend for her birthday lunch. Lots of traffic in austin and my friend was running late due to an accident. I was told by the hostess that I must wait for my party before we could be seated. It's a gorgeous day out and I would have loved having ordered some wine for my friend and me, and instead I'm sitting here and seeing other patrons waiting for their party. This is the las time I will ever come here. I am seething! Don't treat your customers this way!!!

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Amazing food! You have to sit out on the patio under the big live oak tree atmosphere is fantastic! Vast wine list great options great value. We went with 2 kiddos for lunch. Loved that they had gluten free options for kids!!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Love the gazpacho, pizza, pasta, salads, and crab cakes. The atmosphere and staff are terrific especially on a nice day and dogs are welcome outside! We have a retired service dog.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Great variety of food on their menu. Everything is always delicious. We love sitting outside when possible. The staff is always friendly and attentive. We enjoy trying their many wines as well.

Been to The Grove Wine Bar & Kitchen - Westlake? Share your experiences!