“Comfortable”

Super 8 Austin/Airport North
Ranked #76 of 204 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We enjoyed our 2 day stay at Super 8. The lobby was the first place we saw that told us it was a quality place. The room was immaculate. I was very pleased that the hotel left a note in the room letting us know the sheets and duvet were clean just for our stay. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The only complaints I would have is that the water is hard so, when you rinse the soap off in the shower it feels like you still have soap on you but, of course you don't. Also, the electricity went out early morning (not the hotels fault) it did come back on by the time we got back to the hotel that evening. When we checked out we were given a discount for the inconvenience from the electricity being out. I would definitely come back and stay and tell all my friends and family about this Super 8!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 26, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

The power went out in the middle if the night and when I went to the from desk the woman told me it was out of her control and if I wanted to shower she would give me a candle. She was unapologetic and told me there was nothing she could so about it.

I will never stay at a super 8 again if this is how they treat their customers. I would have been better off camping.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Courtney A
Reviewed June 19, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Amanda H
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is not your average Super 8. I had a king room with a small sitting area. It's pretty modern and clean with minimal signs of wear and tear. There was a robe in the room and a pillow menu! Not expected at a Super 8. Fridge, microwave, coffee maker, safe, iron and board, free bottle of water and a couple of free snacks. The A/C worked great, and there was a ceiling fan. Close to the highway, but I didn't think the road noise was bad. The breakfast was the typical continental hotel/motel fare but did include two hot items - scrambled eggs and some sausage biscuits. Nice flatscreen TV. There was a DVD player in the room and DVDs to check out at the front desk. Wifi worked great.

The only things I could complain about were the lack of bathroom counter space and that the plastic cover to hold the TV remote control batteries in was missing.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 8, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I have traveled to Austin many time because my daughter went to school there, and NOW I am discovering the Super 8???? Great beds, separate sitting area and a refridgerator, what's not to like? The people were friendly and the price was great. I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family