“Great Chinese food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
AUSTIN
“Great Chinese food”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Been here many times. Food and service are great, no disappointments. It's not the most inexpensive but not the most either. Must be a good value if I keep returning. Enjoy the fish pond at the entrance.

• Visited September 2013

“Rude manager”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I went to Golden wok for a business meeting. I forgot to take my receipt. that I needed to use for an expense report. So I went back the next day. She said because it was cash she couldn't help me. I'm sure you have to keep your records for every transaction each day .I don't see why she wasn't able to get me another receipt .but if I paid credit card she could.

• Visited August 2013
Northeast USA
“OK”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

It is a OK restaurant. A team member chose this place during a recent business trip. The food & service was OK, neither bad nor extraordinary.

Visited April 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Better than I expected”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

They have a decent selection of dim sum available at all times. Not what I expected in Austin, Texas. I was able to have siu mai and ho fun beef noodles on Sunday evening. We were a large party and every one enjoyed the food.

Visited March 2013
“Oh my! Try the Dim Sum”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Today I visited with my mother (her first time). We had a little Dim Sum and two lunch specials (offered everyday). It was all very good. I have visited Golden Wok many times over the last several years and I am always satisfied when I walk out. If only I could find a place like this in every city...

• Visited March 2013