“Very Good!”
Review of North Italia

North Italia
Reserve with OpenTable
North Italia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #80 of 3,972 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Northwest Austin
Cross street: Mopac
Description: North, exemplifies a culinary tradition that blends sophisticated Italian cuisine with the comfort of traditional cooking techniques. The menu features dishes that are created from the freshest ingredients without the unnecessary adornments of cream or heavy sauces. Crispy thin crust pizza, wood roasted entrees, pasta specialties, and a variety of antipasti round out the menu. The world-class wine list features 30 selections by the glass, terzo (third of a bottle) or bottle. North also offers a variety of specialty cocktails.
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My wife and I went to North restaurant at The Domain in Austin, Texas. She has been several times before, but this was my first time. We went for a late lunch and I was very impressed with just about everything. The food was very good, the chardonnay I had was excellent, and the service was very very good. I would definitely eat there again. If it hadn't been a little chilly, we would have sat out on the patio and enjoyed the live music coming from the adjacent stage.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

North is a great spot for a tasty lunch or dinner. The food is wonderful and the service was great. The chicken sandwich with the apricot sauce was awesome.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

If only us Brits could do service like the Americans.

5 of us out to dinner here. Everything was perfect, timing, service and food was divine.

I had scallops which were the best I've ever tasted.

I was a bit jetlagged so can't remember much more other than being completely bowled over by the place :-)

1  Thank Malc67
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Great food, Great location! The salmon was excellent and our waitress was very accommodating. Next time we are in Austin, we will be coming here!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

I ate here last night for dinner at my salad was terrible! I had the goat cheese and strawberry salad, the strawberries looked frozen and the quality of the goat cheese and greens wasn't great. The dressing was not anything speical either and the chicken added to it was just okay. My sister-in-law ordered pizza and it wasn't as good as usual either, not sure what was going on there yesterday ! I've eaten there for lunch several times before and did enjoy it, maybe they were having a bad day. The waiter was nice though and the place is chill.