“My favorite motel, Texas to Michigan”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Travel Inn Atlanta Texas
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I love this place and always stay here when traveling in or out of Texas. It's economical, clean, and they even like my dog. What more is there? I'm not a picky person as far as decor; I just want a clean room, a comfortable bed, some quiet, a hot shower, and this place is it. The woman who is the manager is extremely pleasant and makes you feel just like you belong here. There's no breakfast, but McD's is just down the street (other restaurants, as well). For my money, it's the best deal I've found anywhere.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank PelusaWoman

Been to Travel Inn Atlanta Texas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Travel Inn Atlanta Texas

Address: 801 Loop 59, Atlanta, TX 75551-1609
Location: United States > Texas > Atlanta
Ranked #1 of 1 Specialty Lodging in Atlanta
Price Range: $54 - $60 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Travel Inn Atlanta Texas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.