“It's ok”

Rounders Pizza
Ranked #29 of 67 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I think they are a little over priced.. and the employees look like they'd rather be anywhere but there.. and the sauce is bland.. good salad bar though.

1  Thank momlikes2Travel

Reviewed July 29, 2011

While in Athens at a baseball tournament, I had a very hungry teenage baseball player along with other family members and was looking to find a place that would please all of us. We arrived right at the beginning of the evening buffet. There wasn't any pizza out yet but the salad items were more than adequate and I noticed a wheat pasta salad, also. We all enjoyed the fresh salad buffet and my son especially liked the pasta salad. After only a few minutes, the pizzas began arriving on the warmer. They were tasty and had a variety of different pizzas. For dessert, there was a yummy cinnamon pizza. I was happy to find a place to satisfy all of us and to find a restaurant with healthy carbs to feed the hungry ball player at a reasonable price. (Tuesday is the only day they have an evening buffet.)

1  Thank txmom95
Reviewed May 11, 2011

The pizza is old and there is too much breading. Employees clean tables then do not see them washing hands.