“Great burger / shake place”

MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
Ranked #30 of 67 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 26, 2014

As we were taking our granddaughter to Athens to get into the dorm at Trinity Valley CC, she direted us to Mooya and we were glad! This is one of the best burgers I've ever had: hand-formed patties of quality meat, a huge list of add-ons to choose from, the fries were crisp and tasty, and the thick shakes were big and good.

We visited with Phyllis and then decided that Athens must be somewhat like the small town where we live, Montgomery, TX. We will be back to Mooya many more times.

1  Thank brouse0122

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Who'd think a small town could use another burger joint? Mooyahs does a great job. Good burgers. Love the fries. Great service, Veryinformal and not the standard "50's" theme. Always pleased with our lunches.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Yesterday was my first time ever eating at mooyah. I was expecting just a regular fast food place. I was blown away at how fresh and delicious everything was! Will definitely go back

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Huge portions, fresh meat.. not frozen.. all toppings are free (mushrooms, grilled onions, onion strings.. you name it) Avacodo, cheese, and bacon are extra... a ton of sauces to pick from as well. I don't really care for the fries.. I think they are hand cut.. the sweet potato fries are good though. If you want a good meal at a decent price try getting the kids meal.. same price as a regular burger but you get fries and a drink with it! The kids burger is still a decent size! The buns are made fresh as well..