“Another Great Stay”

Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands
Ranked #33 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My second stay here, even more pleasant than the first. Room was clean, comfortable, and damage-free. Receptionists and maids were extremely helpful and friendly. They couldn't do enough to help. Their attitudes were entirely refreshing. My only regret is that I didn't have time to stay longer. There's a very comfortable area in the lobby for doing your computer work and having a cup of nice coffee.

Room Tip: All smoking rooms are upstairs. All rooms are side rooms and very quiet. There's an area in th...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed April 25, 2013

First off we had to wait 2 1/2 hours past check in time for our room to be ready. We we first arrived they told us an hour, we came back after 1 1/2 hours and it still wasn't ready. So we waited in the lobby. We were given a $10.00 discount. When we got to the room instead of it smelling clean it smelled musty and moldy. The wi-fi didn't work in the lobby or in the room. We were given a password for it, but it would NEVER even give us the option of wi fi. The bed was very hard so needless to say we didn't get much sleep. The breakfast the next morning wasn't all that good. The sausage was awful and the gravy was very thin...so we just had fruit and danish.

We will not be staying there again or recommending it to anyone else.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Helen63215
Reviewed April 2, 2013

For the rate & location this is an excellent choice. Lots of shopping & restaurants nearby. Free full breakfast was a plus! Staff was very friendly. Room was nothing spectacular, but it was clean! Bed was comfy and even though the pillows were nice, they could have been bigger. We travel to Arlington frequently for various sporting event...will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Quality Inn is a good place to lay your head. The room appeared clean. Not worth the $77 plus tax I payed, should have been a bit cheaper for the quality. Very nice 32 inch flat screen in the room, that was awesome! There was a mini fridge and microwave, that was cool. Just the average hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013
Mark G, Director of Sales at Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to let you know that we will begin renovations on our rooms very soon. With this comes new carpet, paint, updated light fixtures and artwork throughout the rooms. We hope that you will consider staying with us again next time you are in town so we can give you a Better than Average Stay!! We appreciate your review.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

For the price and location, this hotel is a great deal. We were there in March, so the pool was not filled, but other than that it was exactly as advertised. It is right next to a huge number of stores and restaurants along Curtis Mathes way, and right off I-20, so location is great. Rooms were average - no issues with cleanliness and beds were comfortable. Having a fridge and microwave was a plus. My only issue with the rooms was that the TV didn't get many channels and it seemed very dark, but no big issue. Nice breakfast with eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cereals, fruits, coffee and juices. Being able to check out as late as noon was also a bonus. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I believe we were resurfacing the pool during your stay so I apologize it was not available. It is now complete and looks beautiful and brand new. I also wanted to let you know that we are just a few weeks away from having our cable service updated which will give us additional channels as well as correct the color contrast. We will also have a new look in our guest rooms as we will begin rooms renovations within the month. We look forward to having you as our guest again next time you are in town.

Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

A motel with hotel perks. It's located just of I-20, so it's surronded by good restaurants, shopping, and various venues. The free, full hot breakfast was great, especially since I didn't have to spent extra money driving to a restaurant. The staff was very friendly and answered all my questions with a smile. Our room was clean, in good condition and priced right. My only suggestion would be to add more kid friendly channels to the cable line-up. Thank you to the staff at Quality Inn...keep up the good work!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SCJohn1036
Mark G, General Manager at Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. I will make sure to inform the staff of your compliments as they are always happy to hear that they are doing a great job. We will be updating our cable service soon and will make sure to add a few more family/kid friendly channels. We would love to welcome you back to stay with us next time you and your family are in town.
Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

I stayed at this quality inn for 3 nights. I was very pleased with their services. I like food and I never skip breakfast, I was very pleased with choices I had at the breakfast in the morning. It was delicious of course free. I felt like I am having hot served breakfast at restaurant. Front desk lady was friendly too. If you are food lover you will enjoy breakfast for sure.
As far as other services goes. Room was clean and it is very close to all variety of restaurants where I can just walk. I would recommend this place for anyone who is visiting Arlington, TX. I will definitely be here next time.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
SQualityInn, Manager at Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your most recent stay with us. Our staff is very appreciative that you mentioned their hard work! We work very hard to deliver the best possible guest experience and are glad to know we accomplished our goal. Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to let us know what you thought!