We stayed here for one night while attending a funeral. The room was comfortable (though my wife felt the bed was a little hard). My wife said that the room suffered slightly from what she considers to be a common problem with most motel/hotel rooms -- too much light outside with light blocking curtains which don't fit window opening quite well enough to keep room totally dark at night. We both actually slept reasonably well though. Although we did not eat the complimentary breakfast because of a breakfast appointment with friends, it appeared, from a distance, that what was there was minimal and the eating area was kind of small. Probably the biggest gripe that I would make is the fact that the office staff insisted on making a photo copy of my driver's license. This makes me uncomfortable and would probably be my biggest reason for not staying here again. I have stayed at other Quality Inn Motels and don't remember ever being asked for a photo copy of my DL before. In this era of identify theft, this is a practice that should be terminated! Check the DL for ID but don't copy it!!! I understand from one other review of this motel that they have also taken copies of credit cards from some customers. This is rediculous!!! I am glad they did not try this with me. There is another Quality Inn in Taos, NM at which we have stayed repeatedly. That one earned a rating of 5 from me. This one in Arilington is O.K. but not nearly up to the Taos Quality Inn. Our experiences at the Taos Quality Inn are probably the main reason we stayed at this one in Arlington.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy newly renovated rooms serving you the best in Quality! Our Q Beds feature fresh linens, soft pillows, and comfortable beds to let you sleep at night and not toss and turn. Enjoy HBO programming and a huge variety of channels on our 32" LCD Flat Panel televisions. Every room comes with a complimentary HOT breakfast buffet and wireless Internet access for all your devices. Our new rooms feature upgraded fixtures with multiple access points for your electronics. Utilize our Outdoor Pool, Business Center, Lobby Coffee & Tea Bar, and Guest Laundry on your next visit. With a microwave/refrigerator in every room, Keurig style coffee makers, and our luxurious shower amenities, the Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands offers you the best amenities in the best location! We are conveniently located within the Arlington Highlands shopping and dining complex with over 50 restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues within walking distance and a short drive to major Arlington attractions such as AT&T (Cowboys) Stadium, Rangers Ballpark, and Six Flags. Book today and let us be your home away from home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn At Arlington Highlands Hotel Arlington
- Quality Inn Arlington Highlands
- Arlington Quality Inn