The desk clerk was very cheerful, friendly, and helpful. This is an older hotel albeit clean in a very convenient location, right across from Cowboys Stadium. Bed was comfortable. Unlike the experience of another reviewer, when I checked out they needed a signature and I was given a receipt so I feel it was necessary to check out on the day of departure.
The seating area for breakfast was very small and crowded when I got there around 7:45 am. I got a cup of coffee but couldn't find the artificial sweetener. Breakfast consisted of waffles, bagels, donuts, and muffins along with orange juice, etc. SInce I prefer not to eat high carbohydrate and white flour for breakfast, I just picked up a banana at the check out desk on my way out.
This isn't a bad hotel, just not a luxury hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across from new Cowboys stadium. Closest Days Inn to Six Flags over Texas. Closest Days Inn to Rangers Ballpark in Arlington. Closest hotel to new Cowboys stadium, host of the 2011 Super Bowl. Free city trolley to Six Flags Over Texas, Rangers Ballpark in Arlington, Hurricane Harbor Water Park and Arlington Convention Center as follows, subject to changes, 1 To Six Flags over Texas on each day of its regular season, commencing service one half hour before park opening and continuing until park closing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Days Inn Arlington Six Flags / Ballpark / AT&T Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn/ 6 Flags/ Ballpark/ Cowboys Stadium
- Days Inn/ Six Flags/ Ballpark/ Cowboys Stadium Hotel Arlington
- Six Flags Dallas Texas
- Days Inn Arlington
- Arlington Days Inn