All reviews walking distance older hotel love seat six flags room was clean minute walk sliding door ball game indoor outdoor pool game days free breakfast place to stay an upgrade location is great rangers ballpark parking lot the staff was friendly and helpful
Selected filters
Reviewed February 5, 2019 via mobile

Came to the area to attend a family wedding. We were pleasantly surprised to find the location close to the reception venue. The hotel is located near the ATT stadium and six flags amusement park so I’m guessing this hotel is one of preferred places to stay. It served our purpose well for the weekend. The rooms were clean and offered the amenities needed for business or pleasure stay. There is a small fitness room and swimming pool for those needing to stretch or let off some steam. One of my favorite feature of this place was the friendly atmosphere in the front area. Instead of the traditional wide open space, this hotel offered many quiet spaces to sit, relax or visit with a friend. The front desk staff were very friendly, attentive and helpful. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2019

Great service from hotel front desk employees. They were courteous and helpful. The location is very convenient to the stadium. Hotel was clean. Negatives: The price for Cotton Bowl weekend was steep - $349 per night for an older hotel in need of some updating. Bathtub finish was peeling and you could hear through the walls. There was no room safe. The hotel's restaurant was pretty backed up in the mornings. It is a counter-style restaurant where you order, wait, and bring it to your table. Restaurant ran out of some items our first morning. All in all a good stay though.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Melanie F, Manager at Courtyard Dallas Arlington/Entertainment District, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2019

Dear Phyllis D

Thank your for your review of our location. Our rates are comparable to area hotels when special events are held at nearby venues. I apologize that we do not have in-room safes, but we do have complimentary safety deposit boxes are available at the front desk. We are in the process of completing a project to repair the peeling tubs.

Melanie F

Reviewed September 11, 2018

I quite liked this hotel. The bar area was pleasant, the pool was nice (part indoor, part outdoor). The breakfast was good (I didn't try the evening meals). There are several decent eateries within walking distance.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Rosa A, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Arlington/Entertainment District, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Hello Dear Guest,
We deeply appreciate your kind comments. We are glad you enjoyed your visit!

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

My primary reason of my stay was to tour AT&T Stadium and go to a Rangers game with my flight leaving early the next morning. I spent very little time in my room. It’s was a little old but it was clean, safe and comfortable. Small bar area and restaurant but if you want to grab a beer before the game it’s a good place to have one. My room had a mini fridge, microwave, love seat and flat screen TV but I did not use any of it including not turning on the TV. It was a place to shower and sleep. With that said the hotel staff was friendly and polite. This hotel was about location location location since it was walking distance to both stadiums. I would stay here again. Bike rides were 10.00 but I took the 10 minute walk. Only negative, very small gift shop for a late night snack. Very limited on the offerings with no convenience store within walking distance. I wanted something after the game at 10:30 pm but very small selection in the gift shop.

Date of stay: August 2018
3  Thank TerryM641
Rosa A, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Arlington/Entertainment District, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2018

Hello Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience. Your review is very helpful to other guests and future travelers. The tips are always vey helpful. We will check on other possible food options for our market. I am sorry we were not very helpful in this matter. We appreciate your feedback and will be an honor to be of service in the future.

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

We travel with kids, and one of the highlights is the pool. To start, though, the motel is nice enough. It is a courtyard, so you know what you get when you make reservations. After we had been there a while, we went to the pool only to find a sign on the door that it was closed. I asked at the desk about it and was informed it is closed several days. However, she could give me the address for a place allowing guest at this property to swim in their pool. It is a 7-10 minute drive. I am really not sure how many more people will want to drive to another property to swim when staying in a motel, but I don't. I politely told the girl that It may help to inform guest of the pool closure at check in. We would not have stayed. Good location for games, though.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Rosa A, General Manager at Courtyard Dallas Arlington/Entertainment District, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Hello Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for your feedback. I completely understand the frustration of having to disappoint your kids that they cannot use the pool. I hope that you can accept my apologies for such an inconvenience. We are making improvements and one is the roof replacement. Unfortunately, we were told the day of that the pool needed to be closed to ensure no shingles or debris hurt someone in the pool. Under such circumstances we had to comply with the vendor's request. We wish we had been given enough time to contact each guest and place the notification on our website and avoid inconveniencing our guests. Again, I am truly sorry.