“It was a holiday to stay at Hilton Arlington”
Review of Hilton Arlington

Hilton Arlington
Ranked #1 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Austin, Texas
“It was a holiday to stay at Hilton Arlington”
Reviewed January 2, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Arlington HIlton on Christmas Eve before meeting family the next day. Loved this hotel, and the staff was so nice and efficient - I'll stay there whenever I am in the area and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, January 15, 2011
Thank you for the kind words with regards to my staff and service. Indeed we pride ourselves on very friendly service and accomodating all of our guests needs. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to your return as our guest.

Hilton Arlington Texas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed December 23, 2010

Hotel was great - staff was helpful and it's location is really good. The lobby was clean, restaurant staff was really nice and the rooms are well kept and comfortable.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, December 31, 2010
Thank you for the nice comments on our hotel. We agree, we have the best facility in the area. That is why we are # 1 on trip advisor for both business and non business travel! We hope to see you back as our guest very soon.

Saint Anthony, Idaho
Reviewed December 21, 2010

Love, Love, Love this Hotel. Have stayed here three times in the last 8 months. Love the Cowboys, and this a great place to stay. Food is excellant, service and friendliness, unbelievable. Don't forget to vist the sports bar at Septembers, connected to the Hotel. Ask for Brad, Brooke or my man Rashu. Tell them I sent ya, you will be spoiled and pampered. Ya gotta check this place out, it is awesome. Tim Cox, MSgt. USAF (Retired) Go ahead, CHECK IT OUT.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your loyalty and yes we agree, we are the ideal spot for all of the Cowboys home games! Our hotel is Cowboys central with our Septembers lounge, wonderful food & service, and clean rooms! Plus our brand new 42" flat screen HD tv's in all guest rooms. The largest in the area!

We look forward to seeing you back as our guest very soon.

Panhandle
Reviewed December 10, 2010

This hotel was very quick from DFW. the room and floors were very quiet. My room was enourmous and there was plenty of space for my luggage. I was invited to a manager's reception that seemed to be planned for 10 but with 30-40 in attendance. Food was bar food but plenty of choice on drinks. Breakfast buffet was well stoked the next day. I got a lot of work done until I was tempted by the huge LG TV in the room. It was the best ever.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, December 11, 2010
Thank you for the great comments! And yes, we have just installed brand new HD flat screen tv's in all of our guest rooms, as well as brand new granite top armoire's. The tv's are the largest in the area, 42"! You won't find that anywere in the DFW metroplex!

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed December 6, 2010

The bellmen were very helpful to me with my trip to and from the airport and with providing directions and information for my next trip to this hotel. The front desk was extremely polite even when I phoned them more than once or twice for information and assistance. Everyone I encountered spoke to me and asked if they could be of assistance. The restaurant provided much needed coffee when I took my breaks for my business meeting. This is one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at for business purposes. Everything was excellent. I did not have a negative experience my entire visit this week. I will stay here again...and will choose Hilton fo personal stays as well.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for your business! My staff and I try to create the best welcoming atmosphere and productive stay for all our guests. We are hospitality professionals, and we pride ourselves on being the very best in the area. We look forward to seeing you again.

Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed December 6, 2010

I would highly recommend this hotel if you staying in the Dallas area. This hotel is very clean and the staff is so friendly and helpful you feel right at home. This is my hotel of choice in Dallas.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
We are proud of our staff and we all certainly go out of our way to ensure every guest feels right at home when staying with us. We are the premier hotel in the DFW area. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you upon your return to the area.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed December 5, 2010

First class staff and great location.. Rooms are always clean.. Food is always excellant and beer is always cold.. Great place to stay!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for the kind words. We go out of our way to insist our guest rooms are clean, and indeed our food & beverage team is the best in the area. We appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel. Look forward to seeing you upon your next trip to Arlington.