“Excellent hotel with friendly and helpful people that make you feel at home.”
Review of Hilton Arlington

Hilton Arlington
Ranked #1 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed December 6, 2010

I would highly recommend this hotel if you staying in the Dallas area. This hotel is very clean and the staff is so friendly and helpful you feel right at home. This is my hotel of choice in Dallas.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2010

We are proud of our staff and we all certainly go out of our way to ensure every guest feels right at home when staying with us. We are the premier hotel in the DFW area. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you upon your return to the area.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Arlington

Reviewed December 5, 2010

First class staff and great location.. Rooms are always clean.. Food is always excellant and beer is always cold.. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for the kind words. We go out of our way to insist our guest rooms are clean, and indeed our food & beverage team is the best in the area. We appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel. Look forward to seeing you upon your next trip to Arlington.

Reviewed November 30, 2010

This hotel is very very good. I am on the road 49 weeks a year. The staff goes that next level. When I return to Dallas next year I will be staying at the Hilton of Arlington

• Stayed: November 2010

Thank you for the great feedback. We pride ourselves on our service and that is why you have rated us #1 overall for the Arlington area. Myself and my team look forward to seeing you back as our guest next year.

Reviewed November 28, 2010

Our room was in poor condition (rm 905 ). Carpet stains all over room, the bathroom toilet needs to be replaced as it had a lid that didnt fit the tank. I will not recommend anyone to staying here.

• Stayed: November 2010
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2010

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. I am sorry you felt that you did not have an enjoyable stay with us. Upon inspection of your room as stated, the carpet is indeed stain free and all other guest amenities are in working and acceptable condition. We pride ourselves on our great hotel and our service levels, that is why we are rated the #1 hotel in the Arlington Texas area.

Reviewed November 4, 2010

We stayed at this Hilton in Arlington during the World Series and a Cowboy's game so needless to say it was a busy place! We received excellent customer service upon check-in. I'm an Honnors Member and all of the perks were included at check-in. Our room was clean. The bed and pillows were wonderful as usual! The best part is it is within walking distance to Cowboy's Stadium, Texas Rangers Ballpark, and Six Flags!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2010

Yes, we were one of the host hotels for the ACLS and the World Series. My staff are seasoned professionals when it comes to these busy events, and we do our very best to ensure every guest leaves here happy. We are glad you enjoyed your experience here with us. We are indeed within walking distance of the Texas Rangers ballpark and the Dallas Cowboys Stadium. We are the place to stay when coming to the Dallas Fort Worth area.

Reviewed October 12, 2010

Arriving at the hotel with no luggage and I was already not the happiest person. However, the staff at the hotel were so helpful and genuinely cared about my situation. They really did greet my two colleagues and I with great big smiles and answered all of our questions. They went above and beyond to accomodate me (having no luggage). Their shuttle took me to a nearby place to pick up some clothes and the staff supplied me with some basic supplies so I would not have to buy so much. When my luggage did arrive they notified me immediately; they seemed as happy as I was to get it. Not to mention that the rooms were large and very clean with plenty of towels.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2010

We were very happy when your luggage arrived! One of our training topics with our team is what to do when a guest arrives with lost luggage. We understand that you need clothing, and other basic amenities to assist you. We handle this many times, my team has also provided cell phone chargers, and even their personal ties and cuff links to guests!

We thank you for the kind note, and look forward to your return to our hotel.

All the best,

Reviewed October 10, 2010

I have stayed here on business meetings a couple times a month for the past 6 months. The staff and property are first class. They get it. It's all about me when I am there and it shows from the time you walk through the front door until the day you leave. Keep up the professional and courteous work, it is appreciated.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business

Thank you very much for the kind words on my team. You are right, we do get it. We understand that when you and our other guests arrive you want great service, a clean room, wonderful amenities, and the best overall experience.

This is trully what you will experience when staying with us. We look forward to your return.