“Great hotel. We will stay there again.”
Review of Hilton Arlington

Hilton Arlington
Ranked #1 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
frisco
“Great hotel. We will stay there again.”
Reviewed April 19, 2010

The personnel at the front desk were very courteous. Our room was ready when we arrived. We had a nice corner suite on the 15th floor. The room was spacious with bedroom separate from seating area. There were TVs in both areas. A nice feature was a separate additional sink outside the bathroom door which made getting ready in the morning so much easier. Items we had preordered for the room were waiting for us when we got to the room. We had dinner and breakfast in Conrad's and the food was good. The only thing I think I could say that needs any attention is the capetting. It is looking a little dated and worn out. We had a good stay and will return.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, April 20, 2010
We always enjoy having you back as our guest. We are equally excited to have such continued patronage and loyalty from guests such as your self throughout the years. The hotel team in place now along with our leadership is as strong as it has ever been. We are focused on taking care of our guests and on repet business and rewarding for loyalty to the Hilton brand and of course our property.

Hilton Arlington Texas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed April 18, 2010

The annual Texas Retired Teachers Association Convention located this year in Arlington, TX, was the reason for me to travel to your fair city.

Upon arrival at the Hilton Arlington, the lady at the check-in desk helping me was fast, efficient, and accurate while at the same time warm and pleasant. The logo and hotel name in light on the the lobby floor was a novel touch. Having lemonade and orange water available in the lobby was refreshing.

My room was very clean, comfortable and tastefully appointed. The ruffled Kleenex in the tissue dispenser and the ruffled washcloth in the nicely folded bath mat added an extra touch to my stay, without an extra monetary cost to you. The bed was very comfortable. I especially enjoyed the down comforter for the touch of warmth without weight.

There are a few things that would have been nice but were not available.
*A mirror affixed to the wall in the bathroom with an accordian arm with the actual image on one side and a magnifing image (10X) on the other side. Ladies like to check how the back of their hair looks. I have experienced this feature at other hotels.
*Having the coffee maker available in the room was great; however, even though there was enough coffee for a second cup there was not enough sugar free sweetner or powdered creamer for it. More please!
*At the rear of the hotel where we boarded the Trolly there needs to be bench seating available. I had to wait 45 minutes for a Trolly on one day. I really needed to sit down but I could not go to the lobby to sit because if the Trolly arrived, I would not have been there.

My short stay at your Hilton Arlington was a very enjoyable experience.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed April 16, 2010

I wish to thank the General Manager, Mr. James Shandor, and his staff for the remarkable hotel he keeps. My wife and I travel a bit and try to stay at nothing but the Hilton Chains. I have to say that the breakfast buffet at this property was incredible. The Texas style sausage and thick cut pepper bacon was a true delight compared to the breakfasts meats normally served. It had flavor. Also the potatoes were not the normal Teflon type. They were fresh and quite tasty.

The management was very kind in helping us with a small issue that turned out to be nothing.

Kudos to Management at staff at this Hotel.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, April 17, 2010
We pride ourselves on serving non typical hotel fare....we have a wonderful and talented culinary team, led by our Executive Chef Benjamin Cook. We want our guests experience to be positively memorable after dining with us, no matter what the meal period.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to having you back as our guest in the near future.

James Shandor & Staff
Michigan
Reviewed April 13, 2010

I am a road warrior and stay here every time I'm in DFW. Tasteful, extremely well-maintained property without feeling overly fancy. Public areas and rooms are consistently clean and comfortable. Every staff member you encounter is friendly, efficient, and customer-focused. Breakfast buffet is fresh, and the chef prepares one special dish every morning, which is a nice change of pace for those of us accustomed to standard breakfast buffet fare. Location is 10 minutes away from DFW Airport, right off Highway 360, within two minutes of the ballpark and new stadium, as well as two Six Flags parks.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, April 16, 2010
Thank you so much for the kind words. We have a large number of repeat guests who choose to stay with us over extended periods of time. We indeed create a warm, relaxing, and productive atmosphere for all of our guests.

Schertz, Texas
Reviewed April 7, 2010

This hilton hotel was great for the Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. Gulf Coast Regional Conference. The hotel did a grea job, and I got the services that I expected. I would stay again, if in the area.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, April 9, 2010
Thank you for the feedback, and we absolutely appreciate having your group stay with us! We very much look forward to your next event here at the Hilton Arlington Texas!

Best regards,
Cape Cod
Reviewed March 31, 2010

We've stayed at the Arlington Hilton at least five times in the last 6 years and every time, our members are treated wonderfully. The staff is long-term, and they remember us from year to year. If you're traveling with family, Six Flag, the Ballpark and Cowboys stadium are right there. The restaurant is excellent, but for a change, the Chinese buffet across the street is nice as well.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, April 2, 2010
We appreciate you considering us your home away from home! Thank you for your continued loyalty throughout the years. And yes, we are very proud of our new Executive Chef Ben Cook as well as our new "non hotel" menu offerings.....we are trully the best hotel in the Arlington Texas Entertainment District.

Texas
Reviewed March 29, 2010

When I needed directions to some place that would be open at 10:00 PM to buy some clothes I had failed to take for my massage therapy training class the next morning the staff provided written directions on how to get to Wal-Mart. I felt safe in going there even that late at night. I particularly liked the business place for checking my emails and also that the exercise room had chilled water to offer and individual TV watching on the eliptical machine I was using. I chose to stay in the hotel for lunch both days because of my good experience there the first day.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, March 31, 2010
Thank you very much for the kind feedback. We do pride ourselves on our exemplory service that we provide for our guests. We are at your beck and call for transportation within 3 miles of the hotel which gives all of our guests many options. Plus, or trolley system is a great way to move about the local area without any disruption.

We hope to see you back soon.