“Wonderful stay after a stressful day!”
Review of Hilton Arlington

Hilton Arlington
Ranked #1 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Arkansas
“Wonderful stay after a stressful day!”
Reviewed February 13, 2010

We had a wonderful stay at the Hilton hotel in Arlinton! We had a very stressful day house hunting and we were in need of relaxation! The receptionist at the front desk was fabulous. She gave us a great rate without any problem and on top of that upgraded us to a junior suite! When we woke up the next morning we had a wonderful view of Six Flags, Ranger stadium, and the new football stadium. The room was very clean and was large enough so that the next visit we will take our kids and stay in the same style room! We will absolutely go back!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, February 15, 2010
Thank you very much for your review, we have the best skyline view of Six Flags, the new Dallas Cowboy stadium, and view's at night are spectacular. We look forward to your return with your family.

Warm regards,
Hilton Arlington Texas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
St. Louis
Reviewed February 8, 2010

I stayed here for two nights on business and everything was great. The manager of the hotel was outstanding and the front desk was very helpful. The only thing negative that i can say is that it needs a little updating and they charged me for local phone service.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, February 9, 2010
Thank you for the feedback, we are very proud of our hotel. We have the best location in Arlington, and are rated #1 for business by trip advisor. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

fort worth texas
Reviewed February 3, 2010

the hotel was first rate in everything we experienced, rooms very well done, excellent rates for value, great staff and pleasant atmosphere

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, February 4, 2010
Thank you very much for the feedback...we are very proud of our hotel and we are the #1 hote for business rated by Tripadvisor.com for Arlington Texas.

We hope to have you back as our guest in the near future.

Warm regards,
New York
Reviewed February 1, 2010

My recent stay at the Arlington, TX Hilton Hotel was a first for me. I attended a 3 day meeting at the Hotel with colleagues from the agency I work for. I thought maybe it was me, but I'd never experienced such friendly service from each and every employee of this Hilton Hotel. On the last day of the meeting the chairperson of our group, in closing remarked on the excellence of the conference room set up and then proceeded to echo what I too felt....the staff at the Arlington TX Hilton Hotel were the friendliest and most professional he had ever encountered. I highly recommend the Arlington Hilton Hotel.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, February 2, 2010
Thank you for the feedback on your meeting and our team here. We only hire the best and train for excellence so I do appreciate your feedback and will certainly share it with my team. We thank you for your business.

Oklahoma
Reviewed January 31, 2010

The hotel was very clean and beautiful. The staff was very friendly. They called my room about 2 hours after I arrived to make sure I didn't need anything. The coffee and drinks that were catered to our meeting room were very good. I ate in the restaurant at the hotel 2 times and ejoyed both meals. The only thing that was missing was the biscuits and gravy for breakfast. My room was right by the elevator so I heard the bell ringing throughout the night, but not a problem for me. Had a great stay.

houston, tx
Reviewed January 29, 2010

The reception is friendly and informative. If you need some recomendations for places to go or visit, the reception are very knowledgeable of the city and have very good suggestions. The room is just amazing; it's been a while since I've stayed in such a clean and well maintained hotel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who appreciates friendly hospitality and comfort.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, January 31, 2010
We thank you very much for the feedback, and our rooms are going to be even better. We offer the best views of the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium, Six Flags, and Hurricane Harbor with fireworks at night. We hope to have you back as our guest soon.

Kind regards,
Hilton Arlington
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed January 21, 2010

I have stayed at the hotel perhaps 5-6 time before and have never found anything to complain about. This time I was in town for the Lone Star Duals. Check-in was quick. The rooms are always immaculate. The breakfast buffet in the restaurant was terrific. The folks working in the restaurant were friendly and even anticipated what I wanted on just my second day there. Since it is the hotel of the college teams participating in the Duals, you would think there would be a noise problem. The place is extremely quiet.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, January 24, 2010
Thank you for your continued patronage....we trully appreciate your loyalty and welcome you back every time as our guest.

Yours in service,