1,479 results
All reviews six flags front desk breakfast buffet shuttle service bar and grill business trip dfw airport free shuttle great place to stay cowboys game ball park parking lot dallas cowboys rangers stadium staff was friendly hurricane harbor conference
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2016

Room was nice and very clean. Very well appointed with amenities. The wait staff in restaurant was very nice and the food was good. The hotel is decorated for the holidays and looked great. Thanks for a very pleasant stay

Room tip: Close to AT&T stadium Great shuttle service
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Joe J, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2016

Thank you so much for the awesome review!

We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed December 14, 2016

Over all the hotel was nice. I would give it a 3 star . The staff was amazing, I would give them 5 stars ✨. The Breakfast was VERY over priced at $15.99 per person. The rooms were just that, hotel rooms, a bed and a shower.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Joe J, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2016

Thanks for your review!

Very much appreciated!

With regard to our pricing for our breakfast buffet, we offer over 40 items, both hot and cold, in addition you may order custom omelets, pancakes, waffles, etc., at no extra charge!
Please let us know what we could add or change that would improve our perceived value!

We LOVE recommendations for our awesome guests!

Reviewed December 14, 2016

I stayed here for its proximity to Globe Life Park. The hotel offers round trip to the ball park for $10. The distance is walk-able, but their are no sidewalks. It was a fairly standard Hilton though the Executive Lounge was rather poor. It was not staffed in the evening or morning and offered nothing in terms of amenities. The hotel offers free round trip transportation to the airport but didn't see to have a designated spot at the airport. The hotel only offers trips back to the airport once an hour. So my choice was either get to the airport more than 2 hours before or barely an hour before. I must have asked a half dozen people about this including the front desk clerks and the shuttle drivers. A couple of times I was told that they would probably have an extra person on in the morning and I would be able to go at a different time. In the end I opted to be safe and get to the airport on the early side. I happen to ask the driver if he was the only one working. Turns out he was. They should have better options. Unless you have a car there are very limited dining options.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you for your candid review!

We really appreciate it!

We will address all of your concerns with the appropriate managers to make sure these things don't repeat themselves.

Pleased contact me personally if your future travel plans include Arlington so I can make sure we exceed every expectation for you!

Reviewed December 12, 2016

Thanks to Joyce and her team at check in. Very friendly! She ensured my Hilton account was on my stay information so I earned my points as well as taking time with me so I knew where the fitness Center and Restaurant locations were.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Joe J, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2016

Thank you for the great review!

Joyce is one of our Super Stars, no doubt!

We look forward to your next visit!

Best-

Reviewed December 9, 2016

Location, Staff, Hotel all were first class and I would recommend it to all of my family, friends and co-workers. This is a great location for business trips and the various options for dining is outstanding. It is a "Must Stay" location for business and family trips.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Joe J, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2016

Thanks for the outstanding review!

Very much appreciated!