1,493 results
All reviews six flags front desk breakfast buffet shuttle service bar and grill business trip dfw airport free shuttle great place to stay cowboys game ball park parking lot dallas cowboys rangers stadium staff was friendly hurricane harbor conference
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2016

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times in the last month and have been happy every time. This Hotel is located right in the area I had business.(I am a football official and was working games at AT&T stadium. It is super easy drive to and from the stadium. There are recusants both in the hotel and within walking distance. I would recommend this Hotel to anyone in the area..I booked couple of rooms a few times for my crew members..

Date of stay: December 2016
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Joe J, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2016

Thanks for the outstanding review!

We are thrilled you keep coming back and most certainly looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed December 6, 2016

Friendly and comfortable. The beds are extremely comfortable. Quiet and relaxing after a long workday. They turned off the fire pit too early though. I would recommend this hotel to both business and holiday travelers.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Joe J, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2016

Thanks for the great review!

And, for future, all you have to do is let someone know you want the fire pit left on and it will be left on as long as you like!

Thanks again, and, we look forward to your next visit!

Best-

Reviewed December 5, 2016

Clean rooms, Good Breakfast, Spacious Lobby, Bar & Grill restaurant is good, Helpful Staff, Great Location, Overall a Nice stay and Great experience !! H Honors Program is too good. Looking forward to come again ..

Date of stay: December 2016
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thanks for the wonderful review!

Very much appreciated!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed November 29, 2016 via mobile

I ama diamond member, I clearly specify need for room that is FEATHER FREE AND NO CONNECTING DOOR EVERY RESERVATION.so I get here..takes front desk person 15 min to find a room..had not read my reservation....I get to room it HAS connecting door. Has air pureafier...I assume pillows are not feather...since I waited 15 min at check in while they found a matching room..Go right to sleep..wake up 3 hours later...due to bad allergy symptoms.look at pillows THEY ARE DUCK FEATHER!
Evening front desk staff should be alert and trained correctly...
And i am supposed to pay for this!!??

Trip type: Traveled on business
Joe J, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2016

Thank you for your review, and, again, we apologize for this happening.

You were, in fact, refunded 100% of your stay cost at the time of your departure.

The room you were in was a PURE room which is a hypo-allergenic room that is also equipped with an air purifier and the pillows are encased as well, however, we now understand the importance of no feather pillows even with the encasing.

Again, we apologize and hope that if your future travel plans include Arlington that you will contact me personally and I will make sure your expectations are exceeded.

Reviewed November 27, 2016

For the price you would expect a lot more from a hilton. Im a HH Diamond member and I expect a certain level of service from Hilton properties. This property did not deliver. For the price, your better off staying at a motel 6. Beautiful new renovation. Same dull lifeless "who gives a crap" staff. It too bad really. My room was filthy. I did say something to the front desk person (who acted like I was speaking a foreign language) but they did re-clean the room and it was a lot better, so I guess thats a good thing.
Anyway its not worth the money, unless your a die hard HH person like me.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Joe J, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2016

Thank you for your candid review!

I have forwarded to the appropriate staff to follow up on your concerns.

It is extraordinary that you experienced these conditions and you have my apology.

If your future travel plans include Arlington, please contact me personally so we can deliver outstanding service and product and exceed your expectations.

Again, my apology.