“Wonderful stay”

Ranked #1 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Howe, Texas
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I stayed one night at this hotel for a conference and was pleasantly surprised, considering they were in the middle of remodeling the hotel lobby. Here are my thoughts.
Room: When I registered I asked for a room away from the elevators and the ice machine, which they accomodated me on. The room was spacious and clean. The bathroom was a little small but it was just me, so that was okay. It was also very quiet! The doors have a barrier at the bottom of the door to keep out the hallway light. Love that idea.
Dining: I ate at Conrad's, the hotel restaurant, the night I got there. I was the only person eating at the time. I had several staff members ask me if I was doing okay and how my food was tasting. Which by the way, was very good! However, I found it to be quite pricey but paid for the convience of not having to locate someplace to eat near the hotel. I got the bed and breakfast package so I ate in the restaurant the next morning. Very dissappointed in the breakfast buffet. It was very limited and the food was nothing special. I typically stay at Dury hotels and their breakfast buffet is signficantly better than this one.
Check-In: A very nice young man checked me and carried a nice conversation with me and answred all my questions.
Conference: The hotel had very nice meeting rooms. The chairs were comfortable and media system was very good. They provided bagels and coffee prior to the meeting starting and cokes for the afternoon. The was not overly cold, either.
Overall, I would stay here again, anytime.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
We appreciate the review and look forward to your next stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Newport, United States
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This was absolutely one of the best hotel stays I have ever experienced. My boyfriend and I spent one night at this hotel and immediately felt like we were on a dream vacation. We were in the area to tour AT&T Stadium (I'm an avid Dallas Cowboys fan, and this was my first time in the Dallas area). Immediately upon pick-up (we used the complimentary shuttle from the airport), we were welcomed with friendly and helpful service. Jordan, our shuttle driver, gave us restaurant recommendations and some personal insight on the hotel and the surrounding area. Upon arrival, Ashley at the front desk was kind enough to give us a room with a view of the stadium (I was ELATED) and a free upgrade as we were so excited to be there and the hotel wasn't very busy that night. We stopped at the bar for a couple of cocktails and the waitstaff there was also very friendly, giving us some tips about the area as well. Jordan was kind enough to drive us to an amazing dinner at a restaurant he recommended - we were not disappointed. We took an after-dinner dip in the pool although it was a bit chilly (but we're from the northeast, so it was warm to us!). In the morning, we got the breakfast buffet which was impressive and delicious. A staff member even helped my boyfriend who is on crutches bring the breakfast up to our room. In the morning, Edgar and the woman at the desk were eager to hold our bags while we went on the tour, and also helped us get a cab to our rental car location when we got back. Super speedy and efficient, we didn't wait at all. We honestly didn't pass a single staff member who didn't ask if there was any way they could make our stay more comfortable. I can't say enough good things about our stay here. We hope to come back soon for a Cowboys game and will definitely be staying here. Thank you so much!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

WOW! Thank you so much for sharing such nice experiences with my team! We look forward to seeing you both back again !
Middletown, United States
Reviewed January 24, 2014

hotel services are great, right next to six flaggs, the cowboys stadium and rangers ball park walking distance to restarurants mini malls ..great location from airport under contruction at this time but you can see the progression of the hotel it will look fabulous once the renovations are completed. service is great, lobby is beautiful, very nice place to stay

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thanks for the nice note, the new lobby will be open on 2/11/2014!
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Nice hotel, but undergoing major renovation while I was here. Not a big deal, have stayed here many times before, always excellent. But I did notice one thing: They watered down the wine I ordered for room service. I ordered the Blackstone Merlot, and had actually purchased a bottle elsewhere to have in the room. But when I ordered a glass with room service, it was definitely watered down, complete different taste than from the bottle I had purchased! What a rip-off! $7.00 for a glass of watered down wine, and the bottle I purchased down the street at 7-11 was less than $10.00! That pisses me off...

Room Tip: Buy your alcohol somewhere else
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thanks for the note and I can assure you that my team has been trained extremely well in food and beverage service.
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed January 21, 2014

We stayed here in early December on the back end of a trip out of DFW and wanted to visit friends in town. We had a rough day of travel and this hotel really hit the spot.

It is easy to find and convenient to a lot of different stuff (food & activities). The rooms are quiet, well appointed and fashionable. We slept well that night and were completely refreshed the next morning.

I called ahead to make sure that they had a crib available (it had been a problem at other hotels) and was told that they had several availble. When we checked in they did not have any available. We were completely wiped out from our travels and did not have the energy to fight with the staff. The staff went out of their way to get us a crib from a different hotel in the area. Trying to corral an infant all night would have made our night miserable. A huge thank you to Haley, you saved our night.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Glad to see my team took good care of you, we look forward to your next visit.
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I recently stayed at the hotel and it is in a great location for those wanting to go to games or Six Flags. My room was very nice and the room service was excellent. There is a LOT of construction right now going on and while they try their best - its very much in your face if you're trying to walk around to go to the gym etc. They had to make a makeshift bar and there isn't a lobby to hang out in right now so that kinda puts a damper on things.I think once the construction is done it will be a great place to stay, but i'd be cautious booking it until it's finished up in probably March. The people are very friendly which is always nice!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Thank you, the new lobby opens up on Monday February 10 th, we are all very excited for our brand new space to be open to our guests !
North Houston, Texas
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This is my second business trip and my most restful nights sleep. I get the king junior suite, and 16th floor is by far the best.the hotel room is quiet, roomy, nice furnishings and Peter Roth, comfortable beds and the best margaritas ever.

Room Tip: Upgrade, and join Hhonors.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for the feedback, we agree, our rooms are the best in the market, brand new, quiet, comfortable.