“Great stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 61 Hotels in Arlington
Canyon, Texas, USA
“Great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Great transportation to and from The Ballpark to attend the Rangers game. Our suite was gorgeous, clean and overall beautiful. Staff was attentive. Great experience. Will return and will be interested to see what renovations are occurring poolside. This hotel has an excellent location to many, many things in the Arlington area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
We look forward to your next stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

The Hilton Arlington has a great staff, but the hotel is run down and rough around the edges. I saw a lot of frayed carpets, stains, dings, and other signals that it is high time for the ownership to retire the glories of the late 80s/early 90s decor.

The Bar September is chintzy, and felt like a bad college disco bar, and the music is waaaay tooo loud.

Conrad's, the restaurant, was okay. The signage for both the bar and the eatery is extremely faded, and captures the essence of the Hotel's slight dilapidation.

One other plus: the hotel is very close to the stadiums and six flags.

Unless they undergo a major refurbishment, I'll probably stay at a newish Hampton Inn in the area.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
We are currently in the middle of a $12M renovation, all of our hotel has been renovated and the lobby and bar will start in November of this year.
odessa, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

The friendliness and cleanliness goes unspoken. Very Nice :-) Completely Satisfied with my Stay at the Arlington Hilton. Its in a perfect location VERY CLOSE to Six Flags, Cowboys Stadium and Rangers Stadium... HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Very happy that you enjoyed your experience here with us, look forward to your return.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

The hotel sits across the street from Six Flags and you can see the professional baseball and football stadiums from it.

Was here a few nights for business and found it to be centrally located to the offices I had to visit, both in Forth Worth, but opposite sides of the city. Also near the airport and highway access was very close.

The room was very nice; clean and comfortable. I was on the 16th floor and was disappointed to find that there was no fridge in the room whereas my associates on lower floors had them. I didn't realize the discrepancy until the last night or I would have mentioned it.

As a Hilton Honors upper tier member I received free breakfast buffet coupons, the food was good, nothing made to order. I don't think it was worth the $15.00 they were charging and neither did my coworkers which is why I ended up eating alone.

The pool was under construction so I wasn't able to use it but they were offering a pool at another property nearby.

• 5 of 5 stars
Yes we have completed our pool transformation and it is beautiful!
Atlantic City, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

First let me say that the staff at the front desk were great. Really helpful and friendly. I read another review complaining about getting towels. I walked up to the front desk and asked and she said sure, went in the back, and came back with two of them. Just like that. The beds and pillows are heaven, and staying in one of the PURE air rooms was great. The furnishings do appear to be new and the fixtures in the bathroom as well. However, I can see how other reviewers could say the rooms were only refurbished because there were indications that some things were covered over instead of redone. Namely, the bathroom. It IS small. Our exhaust fan in the bathroom did not work and the shower head was hanging out of the hole in the wall behind it. Looks like someone yanked on it. That being said, all in all it was a good room. Great tv, great furnishings, and did I mention the bed??? I do wish the huge window in the room was clean. It was hard to look out of as it was dirty and greasy looking on the outside. I was disappointed that the pool was not done but it looks like it will be beautiful when it is. The location was perfect for us and parking was never an issue. The main reason I can't give this a higher rating is the details. The little things like the shower head that are overlooked, also there is a big hole in the grass between the parking lot and the entrance that seems to house the wires for the sprinkler system, the lid is unsealed and of course I had to fall into it, where the lid promptly flipped up and my foot went down into the pipe. Aside from my embarrassment of sprawling to the ground, it really hurt. There really is no reason things like that aren't fixed. So I think there is more good than bad, but attention to detail would make a big difference.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your valuable feedback, we are very proud of our brand new rooms as well.
Tampa, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have to say...this hotel has the best breakfast and business center. I stayed two nights at this hotel, both nights were for business. I loved the location, it was close to the freeway and not to far from the airport and outlet center. The ambiance was beautiful, modern sleek decor in the guest room.
I did have one negative. I finished meetings early my last night at the hotel so, I decided to go back to the room to finish work and get some rest since I was starting to feel sick. The construction from the pool was so loud it made my headache and fresh cold systems magnify! Well, I'm sure when the construction is over the property will have so much more to offer. My only tip is that if you plan to be in your hotel room during the day before 5pm you may want to be prepared for the loud noise.
Other than that...I experienced the best customer service and again...great breakfast and snacks in the business center.

Room Tip: Ask if you could book a room far from the construction if needing to be in your room during the day.
    • 5 of 5 stars
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
We are happy about our new transformation, and will be fully complete by March 2014. Guest rooms are all new and brand new, very spacious and comfortable.
Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This place has seen it's better day. Turning the pool into an oasis isnt going to fix the fact that the rooms are small and outdated.Before arrival I had called requested a lower floor, on arrival I was booked on 12 floor buy same girl who answered phone on 5th try. The access panel was falling from the bathtub ceiling. Bathroom was small and cramped. Hair dryer did not work. Stained sheets, stain was old but housekeeping should never have left it that way.

• 3 of 5 stars
Thanks for your feedback, our rooms have all recently been renovated and the entire hotel will be finished with renovation in Q1 of 2014.