“Great location, friendly staff, newly renovated rooms--what's not to love?!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Arlington

Hilton Arlington
Ranked #1 of 61 Hotels in Arlington
Austin, Texas
“Great location, friendly staff, newly renovated rooms--what's not to love?!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton for two nights while attending Texas Rangers games. It was unseasonably cold, windy and raining when we arrived at the hotel. We warmed right up thanks to the friendly front desk staff and complimentary hot chocolate available in the lobby. Our recently renovated and tastefully decorated room was clean, comfortable and very quiet. I was pleasantly surprised to find a small refrigerator in the room (no need to fill the cooler with ice). The only disappointment during our stay was that it was too cold outside to enjoy the pool!

The City of Arlington provides trolley service from the Hilton and other nearby hotels to Six Flags, Texas Rangers' ballpark, and the convention center which is very convenient.

We've stayed at other hotels in the area in the past, but will stay at the Hilton from now on.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you , we are known for our friendly service and yes our location is the best! We look forward to your next stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
Durham, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

This hotel is undergoing renovations. The staff put me in a completely renovated room which was very well furnished. Our conference was held at this hotel so dining was limited to their restaurant or bar. The menu choices could be a little healthier. The bartender was friendly and helpful with my food and drink orders. Sign Flags is across the street and the Ranger's BallPark is a short shuttle away. Overall a nice property which will be even nicer in a couple of months.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We are the ONLY hotel of choice in the DFW Area for your meeting needs.
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. It compares with the Jamaica Pegasus Hotel. The personnel were very courteous and went beyond the call of duty.

I would recommend all of my friends to stay there.

Alvin

Room Tip: On the 7th floor or higher.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the nice note, we pride ourselves on our fantastic and consistent service! We look forward to your return.
Arlington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Very well and I will only give this hotel a recommendation to anyone. I may take a job that would require me to do extensive travel however the company will only give me a budget on how much I can spend depending on were I was. Could you send me some info on business rates. My Silver Hilton H-Honors number is 945636031.I am thinking about spending a set amount that I will be charged no matter where I stayed in the 48 US states. Thank You Christopher Bedford

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Sure, we will be happy to arrange that for you. Please call the hotel and ask to speak to my business travel sales manager.
Parts Unknown
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

I stayed here overnight for a client meeting down the street. The location was excellent for my needs but also a great location for Six Flag, the Ballpark and Texas Stadium. Not far (4 miles or so) from south entrance to DFW.

The hotel is in the middle of a floor-by-floor major renovation. My room was fantastic. Staff at front desk and room service was great. Rate was below nearby Hilton Garden Inn and they gave free breakfast (like hGI)...not sure this is standard or an enticement during construction. Either way a great value. Will stay here again when in town.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are glad to be your hotel of choice moving forward, thank you for the opportunity !
Carrollton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

If you are looking for a local place to see the Arlington area this is the place to stay! The staff was perfect and happy to talk and share what was going on in the area. They even have a shuttle that will take you to the ball park for a small fee, which is great since I didn't want to deal with the traffic at night.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We have the most recently renovated rooms and are the closest to the ballpark indeed, see you next time!
Broken Arrow, OK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

My stay at this hotel was as I have come to expect from this brand: comfortable, clean, and pleasant. But what made it an over-the-top experience for me was the exceptional staff. All were pleasant, cheerful, and seemed efficient and knowledgeable, but Edgar proved to be particularly helpful. I had left a valuable piece of luggage near my car as I departed from the hotel. Edgar discovered it was mine, called my cell phone and identified himself, and left it at the front desk for me. When I came later to pick it up, all was well. It is wonderful to know that the hotel employs staff members of such character and honesty.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the note on Edgar, I will ensure and share it with him. We look forward to your next visit with us.