“Incredible Staff”
Review of Hilton Arlington

Hilton Arlington
Ranked #1 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My stay at this hotel was as I have come to expect from this brand: comfortable, clean, and pleasant. But what made it an over-the-top experience for me was the exceptional staff. All were pleasant, cheerful, and seemed efficient and knowledgeable, but Edgar proved to be particularly helpful. I had left a valuable piece of luggage near my car as I departed from the hotel. Edgar discovered it was mine, called my cell phone and identified himself, and left it at the front desk for me. When I came later to pick it up, all was well. It is wonderful to know that the hotel employs staff members of such character and honesty.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you for the note on Edgar, I will ensure and share it with him. We look forward to your next visit with us.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Arlington

Reviewed April 29, 2013

The hotel and rooms were very clean and up to date. We had a view of Cowboy Stadium, Rangers Ballpark, and Six Flags which was very cool. The staff at the front desk was friendly and even though they were under renovations, it didn't hinder our stay. I loved the teal furniture in our room and very comfy beds. The only thing I didn't like was our experience at the bar September. It felt like 60 degrees in the room, the bartenders were swearing in front of us and not very professional compared to the standards I would have for the Hilton.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

We are very proud of our brand new rooms, thank you for the kind note. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

I have twice attended conferences at this hotel. This last stay, I was in one of their newly remodeled rooms, which was truly excellent. Location great for Six Flags, Rangers baseball or Cowboys (ugh) football. Very decent menu in bar/restaurant

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for the nice note, we pride ourselves on our non hotel like menu offerings, we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay here. Kirby at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. Loved that the staff was supporting their team with Rangers gear. They offer a free shuttle to and from the game and 6 flags. Since those places are nearby. The room had modern decor and was very clean. The beds were supper comfortable. The toiletry items were Peter Thomas Roth. Very good items to have. They also have a club called Septembers Lounge that is free to hotel guest. Didn't get the chance to go in, so I can't comment on that. Overall, a wonderful place to stay in a good location.

• Stayed: April 2013
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

Thanks for the nice note on our front desk agent, we are very proud to work with the very best team in the DFW area. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Very nice Hotel, they were renovating during our stay and the management did a very good job of minimizing the impact, just a faint smell of fresh paint in the air. I would steer clear of Conrad’s Restaurant, not the same quality as the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Our transformation is nearing the end of stage 2, all of our guest rooms are almost complete and they are wonderful, new, clean, and of course comfortable. We look forward to your next visit with us at the DFW Hilton Arlington.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

The staff went out of their way every time I spoke with them to make sure all my needs were met. They did an excellent job accommodating me. The furniture in the rooms are well appointed and comfortable. The staff was even better.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

I am very fortunate to work with the best hotel team in the market! We pride ourselves on our friendly service and on taking care of all our guests requests. We look forward to seeing you back at the DFW Hilton Arlington.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My stay was very good. I was not in the hotel all the time; however, it was safe and comfortable. There was a residential area that was safe for outdoor walking/running; there are a few eating establishments within walking distance.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Yes, many of our guest walk or jog around the hotel area, and we have a great fitness center for our guests to use as well! Our dining room can make anything you like healthy and fit for you food at any time during your stay.