“Great for Business”

Ranked #1 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Montreal
“Great for Business”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I stayed here for Business for a couple of days in March. I always stay at this hotel when I have business in the Arlington Area. Free Parking, Free Internet nice breakfast buffet (that was included with my room, but not sure if it is the same for all category of rooms). Close to the highway. Everyone is also friendly and nice and I will stay there again next time in Arlington.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Thanks for the nice note, we are known for our excellent service and clean rooms. We look forward to seeing you again at the DFW Hilton Arlington.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Very nice Hilton Hotel. Undergoing some construction and remodeling work right now so can be a bit noisy. I had a junior suite on the 3rd floor and did not have any noise in my room. There was some noise in the lobby area. Wifi worked great, bar was good, special deal on Tito's Vodka made in Texas, the night I was there, and it was great. Good access to and from freeway, to both ballparks and to local western wear stores for your new cowboy boots!

Room Tip: Quieter on back side of hotel.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Thanks for the response...yes we are undergoing a $10M renovation and the hotel is looking great! Rooms are brand new, you won't find a more comfortable room in the DFW area. We look forward to your return to the Dallas Arlington Hilton Hotel.

Round Rock, Texas, United States
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My wife and I came to Arlington, TX to go to Six Flags Over Texas. After a fun and long day at the park, we were happy to just to get to the hotel. The location was very easy to get to and would have been impossible to miss.

Outside the hotel, you could see that some construction was going on, but the property was still able to keep the environment pretty and presentable.

At check in, we were notified that the hotel was undergoing updates to the rooms and gave plenty warning that it "could" be noisy at specific times. We didn't hear a single sound while we were at the hotel.

Beds were wonderful, AC worked perfectly, cleanliness was top-notch.

I've got nothing else to say. I will stay here again for our next trip to Arlington.

Room Tip: The location of the hotel is in spot that shields you from traffic noise. Any room should do.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the nice note. We are right across the street from six flags over Texas and provide transportation to and from. We look forward to your return visit to the Dallas Arlington Hilton Hotel.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Older hotel under room by room renovation. Be sure you are put into a renovated room. I did, and the room was near boutique quality. Nice breakfast with real scrambled eggs, a rarity in my travels.
Good location.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, March 17, 2013
Thanks for the nice comment on the rooms and food, two main reasons why guests choose to stay with us at the Dallas Arlington Hilton Hotel vs. any other hotel in the area! We pride ourselves on our service and our food quality. We look forward to your return.

Lake Ozark, Missouri
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Great service at the desk, and even happier with the room. I was on the 12th floor. The room was very large and open as I had remembered them to be. I was upgraded (platinum member) and had a fridge and microwave, which is I consider a necessity these days. I do wish they were in all the rooms because I would be very unhappy without them. Best of all was the comfy bed and pillows. It was really the best nights sleep I have had on the road this month, so very much needed and appreciated. Will definately be back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
We are actually in the middle of our rooms renovation right now, so indeed, all rooms will look just like the one you stayed in! Thank you for your business and we look forward to your return to the Dallas Arlington Hilton Hotel.

Redlands, California, United States
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The staff was very accommodating. Everyone made sure we had what we needed and all were very polite. I even asked if it were possible to have a fridge brought to my room and one was quickly brought up to me. Awesome stay and highly recommend to bunk here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the nice note. We do our very best to ensure all of our guests feel valued and cared for. Look forward to your return at the Dallas Hilton Arlington Hotel.

All the best,
Davenport, Iowa
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I came in late after a ferry ride and 3 flights. I was extremely tired and crabby, but my room made it all melt away. My luggage got lost, they provided me complimentary toiletries and I snuggled into bed very glad I had made my reservation here before my last flight home in the morning. I would recommend that if you have a very late flight, call earlier in the day to see if a shuttle is available. I had to get a taxi but didn't mind once I was there. Would definitely stay there again. Did I mention the cozy bed? :-) Fantastic!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
I am glad to see our team took such good care of you , this is what we do every day. Treat all of our guests like family. We look forward to seeing you again.

Regards,