Hilton Arlington
Candlewood Suites - Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$91
$139
Hotels.com
$126
$109
Comfort Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$79
Wingate by Wyndham Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$89
Hyatt Place Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
$115
$98
La Quinta
1,328 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesix flagsfront deskgreat hotelbreakfast buffetshuttle servicebar and grilldfw airportbusiness tripamusement parkgreat roomfree shuttletexas rangerscowboys stadiumeasy accessball parkrangers game
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The staff was very accommodating. Everyone made sure we had what we needed and all were very polite. I even asked if it were possible to have a fridge brought to my room and one was quickly brought up to me. Awesome stay and highly recommend to bunk here.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2013

Thank you for the nice note. We do our very best to ensure all of our guests feel valued and cared for. Look forward to your return at the Dallas Hilton Arlington Hotel.

All the best,

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I came in late after a ferry ride and 3 flights. I was extremely tired and crabby, but my room made it all melt away. My luggage got lost, they provided me complimentary toiletries and I snuggled into bed very glad I had made my reservation here before my last flight home in the morning. I would recommend that if you have a very late flight, call earlier in the day to see if a shuttle is available. I had to get a taxi but didn't mind once I was there. Would definitely stay there again. Did I mention the cozy bed? :-) Fantastic!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

I am glad to see our team took such good care of you , this is what we do every day. Treat all of our guests like family. We look forward to seeing you again.

Regards,

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The staff at the Hilton, Arlington, went above and beyond to provide a 1st class experience for our conference event for 200+ people. Jody Alvey, the banquet manager, spearheaded the effort for it all and was consistently checking in with us the week of the event, but particularly the day of the event and brought in all the necessary staff to support our smallest details. We were blown away at the level Mr. Alvey and his staff were willing and able to execute. The evening launched flawlessly and we consistently received feedback both during and afterward from attendees of how impressed they were with the top notch learning environment and the ability for everyone to focus on the content and not logistical or facility distractions.

- Brett S.

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for your nice note, we are very happy to have Jody on our team , he has made an immediate positive impact. We look forward to seeing you here for your next event.

Regards,

Reviewed February 25, 2013

A big thank you to folks at the Hilton Arlington,
Amy Gardner at the front desk was very kind one early morning to help me print out some quotes that I was going to delivery that morning. At 5:30 am with a smile Amy came through for me.
Scott Veillon in Sales also stepped up and located a great bakery for me close to the hotel so I could pick up goodies for a customer visit that morning.
All of these little things help make this location feel more like home when I'm away on business.
Great group to work with and enjoy staying there often.
Dann

Room Tip: All rooms are getting new faces and they look great.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2013

Thank you for your feedback, I will pass along your comments to my team. We look forward to seeing you again at the Dallas Arlington Hilton.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel on several separate occasions and I have nothing but accolades. Before my first stay, I asked a friend who hosts clients regularly in this area where to stay. He said this was the best hotel. I have not found the need to venture elsewhere and prove this to myself. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean. The pool and hot tub are great. I didn't eat at the restaurant, but did eat at the bar and I believe it is the same food. The food was a cut above what you would expect and the wait staff were superb.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the nice note...our team knows what it takes to make all of our guests experience a positive and memorable one. We look forward to seeing you again at the Dallas Arlington Hilton.