“Newly renovated”
Review of Hilton Arlington

Hilton Arlington
Ranked #1 of 62 Hotels in Arlington
Reviewed December 30, 2011

I stayed here for two nights recently. I was on the 15th floor. It looks like it got a makeover recently. The carpet on the 15th floor looks a lot newer and cleaner than the other lower floors. The room that I reserved has a great view. The decorations in the room are also very modern and up to date. I had minimal interactions with the staff, but they seemed to be very nice. The breakfast buffet has many options, but it's a bit pricey. I enjoyed my stay there overall. It's a good location right by the major highway. It's also very close to Six Flags and a lot of restaurants. My only complaint is the bedding. The bed was also very uncomfortable. It has to be the most uncomfortable Hilton hotel bed I've ever slept on. The bed is very hard and the sheets are also "rough". I couldn't sleep at all the first night. The second night, I grabbed the blanket from the closet and used that instead. It's slightly softer but still uncomfortable overall. I was fairly disappointed because the room is so beautiful, yet the most important aspect of the room completely failed me.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2012

We are proud of our newly renovated 15th floor as well as our new HH Lounge located adjacent to our dining room. There are many more improvements on the way for our hotel.

Reviewed December 16, 2011

I stayed there for the Dallas cowboys game. The staff was very nice. They picked me up at the airport and there was a bus to and from the game. No need for a car. The food prices were just right.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2011

We are the only hotel to stay at for Dallas Cowboys football games. Our staff is the best, and yes or food is known for being 'non hotel fare'. We are proud of our hotel team and thank you for the note.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

Thank you for the email. I checked in (Erika was very courteous and
professional) and brought my bags to my room (1520: very nice); then went
to Septembers (the Bar) where I had THE BEST BRISKET I have ever had!
My compliments to the Chef and staff.

Your staff (dining room, bar, front desk, hospitality) provide great customer service.

I am a frequent business traveler to the Arlington/ DFW area so you are 'stuck' with me. I am a Diamond Member and can honestly say you staff provide the best service of all the hotels of which I have stayed.

A great start to the week. Thank you!

Room Tip: King Bedrooms are very nice; get a room in the front of the hotel and you will see the Ballpark at A...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Thanks for the feedback, our front desk team is the best in the area. Very friendly and they fully understand hospitality, it's what we do every day. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

I stay at this Hotel every time I travel in DFW area. Which is at least 4+ times a year. Front Desk staff are always friendly and courteous. Rooms are clean. The breakfast buffet is good in the resturaunt. There several good resturaunts close to the hotel too. I have always enjoyed my stays at this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

We are proud of our front desk and our f&b team here at the hotel! They go above and beyond to ensure every guest leaves here feeling relaxed and refreshed. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

Our company has its Christmas parts every year at the Arlington Hilton. The facilities are great and the food is wonderful. I live in Carrollton so it is better for me to stay the night at the Hilton instead of driving home at Midnight. The hotel has been kind enough to upgrade my room and the rooms are truly elegant. I also stay at the Arlington Hilton when my friends and I go to Texas Ranger games. The hotel provides transportation to and from the ballpark.

Room Tip: The junior suite might be next to the elevator but don't worry, you won't here it. The room...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2011

Happy Holidays and thanks for the note! Yes, we are the hotel to host your holiday function. From a simple gathering for lunch to a full dinner banquet, no one can match our service or experience.

Reviewed December 6, 2011

Found out that Hilton Arlington is a better hotel to stay in if you are going to a Dallas Cowboy game. It is closer to stadium and not as expensive as the Gaylords which we stayed in the day of the game. We are already planning for another trip for next year to see a Dallas Cowboy game and will be staying at Hilton Arlington. I even gave info to our local Ticket Zone company to pass on to his customers about staying at Hilton Arlington.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family

We are the official home hotel for all the Dallas Cowboys games, we have player signature sessions in the lobby before all games, and live entertainment every weekend in our lounge. Yes, we are the premier location to stay while in town for Cowboys or Rangers games.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

This was not my typical Hilton experience. I am used to the beds being a bit more comfortable and the hotel being just a little bit fancier. Although the hotel advertised the ultra-comfy Hilton beds, they were not in OUR room. However, what the hotel lacked in appearance, it more than made up for in personality. The hotel staff was very nice and accommodating. The hotel bar doubles as a nightclub on Saturday nights. All ages are welcome (obviously over 21) and everyone seemed to have a very good time. The music hosted by DJ Tre was mixed with old school R&B, hip hop, and some oldies (upon request). It was cool to see an old video of New Edition while you reminisce. It was not uncommon to see a young, barely-clad woman dancing with a much more mature gentlemen in a cowboy hat. If you are not a dancer but a peoplewatcher instead, you are still to enjoy. The club fills, so you gotta get there a little early if you want a table. The frozen drinks were good. On Friday nights, there are $3 margaritas (the strawberry swirl was delicious). Although the cups are small, but for $3 you can order many. The hotel is conveniently located to Cowboy Dancehall (we booked the room there to see Gary Allan in concert). It's a 5 minute taxi ride away. Beware of the taxi driver that will take advantage of those who can't otherwise drive impaired and take you on an extended tour. Great time!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
James_Shandor, General Manager at Hilton Arlington, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2011

Thanks, all of our guest rooms feature our suite dreams beds, so all of our guests can enjoy a comfortable experience. And yes, we have the best night life in all of Arlington.