WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“Great place when you want some good food but no time to go around.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bethany Cafe

Bethany Cafe
Ranked #140 of 778 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Taiwanese
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Miami, Florida
“Great place when you want some good food but no time to go around.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2012

Great place to go and eat. I went to this place many times one or two times I sat there and eat but did not find entertaining. I rather prefer to go. I liked most was chicken fried rice and noodles that comes with ( bobba) tea. This tea comes with many flavors, I liked most was bobba tea....

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank MuranoG

“Good drinks, and meh else”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2011

Excellent bobba drinks, nice staff, somewhat overpriced and blah food. Expect to spend 10 dollars for meal and drink. It is Chinese food.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
“Best boba drinks I have ever had with great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2011

Ok. I don't know what the other reviewers are saying here. I am a UTA student and Bethany Cafe is the most popular place to go among most students at UTA. On top of that the high school across the street flocks over to this cafe. I have lived in California for two years and happen to really like boba drinks and Bethany Cafe's drinks taste better than all the places I ever went to in California. Their milk tea is terrific but I have many others as my favorites. Besides their drinks I love their food. Portions are very nice. The food does lean more toward the authentic side but is still made for the American taste buds.

Here's a tip - Call ahead and just walk in and pick up your order as there is usually ALWAYS a line followed by a little wait for your MADE TO ORDER food.

• Visited July 2011