“We loved this place good for family”

New Yorker Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #80 of 804 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Fort Worth, Texas
“We loved this place good for family”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

I went to this place with my family we have a pizza and some chicken with pasta everything was so delicious the waitresses are very friendly, the food was fast,we didn't wait long time for our food, prices are reasonable so definitely we are going back to this place. Good job New Yorker pizza

Dallas, Texas
“Great Cheap Lunch”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Love their pizza. Every lunch comes with big soft yummy rolls. The owner is super nice.Very fair prices. Best of all? They have anchovies!

• Visited April 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Best Pizza since I left the East Coast!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I'm a Jersey Girl who's picky about pizza. Didn't get any good leads when we asked the hotel staff about where to eat, so we rode around until we stumbled upon this spot. Got there 30 minutes before closing, but they took our order and I couldn't wait to try. Ordered 2 large pepperoni pies and it was well worth the $30!

Visited November 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible customer service.. Owners told general motors that they dont want are business...”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Called in for a order that was completely wrong. Owner got nasty with me on phone and told me dont call for anymore pizza. When we have spent so much money with this business.

1 Thank mssexyred
Bowling Green, KY
“Pasta good pizza lacking”
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

The pasta dishes my group had were very good. The pizza sauce on the pizza was like water and didn't taste good at all. Three people tried to eat it and couldn't so go for pasta not pizza.