“$5.00 for two”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #450 of 822 Restaurants in Arlington
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Not much better than a $5.00 foot long - load up with all the fixins and you have a great lunch for two. Great value & great sandwich.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Let's face it: Subway is a chain. What makes this one different if their customer service and they have a drive through window!! What a great convenience! For a while I had weekly meetings in downtown Arlington and I would go there every Thursday. Despite the thousands of people that they must see every week, they would remember the sandwich I typically ordered. The customer service was great!

2  Thank Teresa012303
Reviewed October 16, 2011

This Subway is by UTA and it's one of the larger restaurants with a lot of indoor seating. It even has a drive-through which is rare for Subways. For a while I was going there once a week and I was amazed that the waitress remembered what I also ordered (okay so I don't dance around the menu much at Subways). Very good customer service! And of course the fresh, healthy ingredients hardly needs mentioning.

2  Thank Teresa012303

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!