“Best option for those wanting a sit-down dinner”
Review of The Diamond Club

The Diamond Club
Ranked #481 of 831 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Goal - to watch batting practice but have something more substantial than your typical hot dog? Solution: arrive early at The Ballpark at Arlington and head straight for the Diamond Club. Buffet style food has simply and fancy fare alike. Tiered seating allows for maximum view of the field (a well-hit BP home run actually hit the window on my visit) and most importantly, all of this inside an air-conditioned venue which is key for those sweltering Texas summer days.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

I go to the Ballpark for the Rangers while my hubby goes via the Dismond Club every time, due to the incredible chefs who truly prepare fabulous food, in a elaborate and extravagant buffet (some folks would consider this one of the culinary versions of heaven).

I normally enjoy a small succulent steak, fluffy buttery mashed potatoes, gigantic homemade yeast rolls, tangy Caesar salad with their handmade dressing and a rich, decadent dessert - its 5 star dining at a fab price and location and coffee to finish while watching the game in leisure and the lovely cool, regardless of outdoor temps.

There is a vast selection of beautifully cooked succulent meats, wonderfully seasoned dishes, those fluffy buttery potatoes prepared in a variety of ways I never knew existed and all delicious, tasty salads, heavenly desserts- truly a food lovers delight and something there for even the most difficult to please. Totally worth the visit - always jam packed with locals in thr know about this great location, so do call ahead for reservations.

And don't worry if the game starts while you are dining - stellar full length views of the game available from their full length windows...you won't miss a thing

Reviewed February 19, 2012

The food here is pretty good if a little pricey however the view of the ballpark makes it worth it

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I was there for a working luncheon business meeting. I had their Caesar salad which was one of the best Caesar's I have ever had. The key of course is the anchovies and the balance was perfect. This is a great place for meeting lunches because parking is easy and of course you're at the Ballpark in Arlington!!

Reviewed December 6, 2011

Very elegant and high class restaurant. I think it was a 4 course meal. Ceasar Salad, then Soup (can't remember what kind), The Main course, and then Desert, of course. The salad was good, but the soup was better. Every table got a small loaf of french bread, and butter. The main course that nite was: Baked Honey Ham, Rosemary Mashed Potatoes, Seared Green Beans, and some kind of garnish. I don't usually eat at such a fancy place, so I was impressed. The ham was very tasty, and juicey. The potatoes were very good. But, the best part was the Lemon Tart for Desert!
I went with a group of co-workers for a 15th Anniversary dinner. I know other people were very pleased with their meals too. I don't know the prices since I was a guest, but I would hazard a guess that they don't have any "Value Meals". I would go again.