“Awful never never never come back”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #563 of 801 Restaurants in Arlington
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Arlington, Texas
“Awful never never never come back”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

It's July the 4th. I first came into this store with my 2 kids. The guy workman is awful. He should NOT be allowed to work in this famous brand restaurant. He didn't show any professionalism. He threw me a laughing-at-me face when I gave him a free hamburger coupon with a purchase of food of less than $10. My family got this free coupon from my son's school annual year activities. He was laughing at me and talked this to another female coworker. I really wanted to ask him: what's wrong with you? Am I lying or are you lying?" If the restaurant doesn't want to redeem the coupon, then the coupon should not be distributed to elementary school students. Why do you show me a laughing-at-me face??? You are not working professionally. You are NOT a man! YOU ARE the Big lier! You are the person that I should laugh at...

• Visited July 2012

Arlington, Texas
“No more McDonald's for me...”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I had the breakfast burritos and tasted something not right, but had just gotten back from vacation and was hungry. Several hours later, I got very sick. When I was little, I had food poisoning from another McDonald's and swore I would never again, but gave them the benefit of the doubt that they were more regulated in food safety. I was WRONG! This was at the store on 360/Green Oaks.

• Visited March 2012

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!