“Always Excellent”

Add it.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #6 of 21 Dessert in Arlington
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Come to this location every time we are in Arlington. Doughnuts are always fresh and hot and this visit was no exception. Got a dozen of assorted and a dozen of hot glazed off the belt. This location closes earlier than the the one in Austin. We will be back next time we are in Arlington.

1  Thank vacationeverysummer

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I haven't been to this location in years! So I was so excited to see it today. I told the kids about the conveyor belt of hot fresh doughnuts to my surprise it looks desolate.
The clerk was very unfriendly. Very matter of fact. " we start to make doughnuts at 5 am and pm". While this may be true the delivery was horrible. The doughnuts though cold were fresh.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Most doughnut shop that I know of are open from 5:30a to 11a.
Krispy Kreme is also open from 5p-9p, great when you have those late night craving for a doughnut but don't want to goto the grocery store where the doughnut have been sitting all day.

Not sure if Krispy Kreme change the type of sugar that they are using, for some reason the glaze doughnut have a different taste to me.

When the red light is on is the time to stop by for some fresh hot doughnuts.

1  Thank hnre
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I prefer the original, old style, mom and pop donut shop donuts. KK are just too drippy, greasy, creamy or something.

1  Thank Sofia A
Reviewed June 25, 2012

These donuts are sooooo delicious hot and fresh, they just melt in your mouth. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Jdubj