“Over priced and old...”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Mercado Juarez Restaurant - CLOSED

Mercado Juarez Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Spanish
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Over priced and old...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

We went here for my sisters birthday two weeks ago. The inside of the building itself is rather strange because its sectioned off with solid walls and walking to the bathroom one could get lost..everything looks the same like a maze. Its obvious this building is really old..there were buckets catching rain water in the middle of the dining area we were in and several other places. This place was mostly empty on a Friday night. For having no ambiance and being in a secluded location surrounded by a mobile home park I thought their prices were too high. 10.99 for two cheese enchiladas rice n beans. Most restaurants charge 2-3$ less. 14$ for 8 pieces of chicken fajita and a dollop of sour creme is 99 cents extra. I did enjoy the chips n salsa as I see many others do as well but that is not enough to bring me back here.

• Visited September 2013

Arlington, TX
“Good Tex Mex”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

We went with my cousins, aunt and uncle last night. My hubs and I are locals and usually eat here about once/year. It's a huge restaurant with a nice selection and friendly service. Reasonably fast for a Saturday night crowd. Everyone enjoyed their food. It's not my favorite Mexican food in town but it's always solid and has something for everyone!

• Visited September 2013
Perth, Australia
“Best Mexican food I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Kudos to the friends who took me to Mercado Juarez, because the food there was absolutely delicious - and I say that as someone who'd just left New Orleans! Good service and a pleasant ambiance, too. Highly recommended!

• Visited June 2013
DFW, Texas
“The food was good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is one of my friend's favorite restaurants. We met them there for dinner. The food was fresh, well prepared, no complaints. They have a bar should you want a margarita or a beer.

Arlington, Texas
“Terrible Mexican Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

I know a lot of people like this Mexican food but it is terrible. There are a lot better places for the money, like Abuelos. The salsa is average and everything I have ever ordered there is below average with very little flavor.

Visited May 2012